CH#11

with the new battle that is taking place with him being the diversion for the other scarlet comets rouge trader's fleet, inside of his mobile suit, fighting for fir life against the likes of the imperial freeblade knight, amare aviana raiey...where the XEKU is pinned down on it's back against the destroyed buildings...

lascia: ...[what is she even thinking about...]

amare: go die and repent heretic!...i will ask you again! why are you fighting against us!?

...she just stood there and awaited for her response to come from the the scarlet comet pilot, is looking for the responce to come out...

lascia: i'm fighting because...

...the boy's own cowardly nature and over-reliance on his captain is starting to show it's ugly head, where he started to shake and stutter on his own words...

lascia: i...i...grrr...

...he made up most of his courage to not know why he is so scared of being threatened in his life before...it is almost like as if, he is as free like a small kite gliding on the wind, or a bird learning on how to fly for the very first time...

lascia: ...i could ask you the same question!...why are you fighting!?...might as well kill me now, rather than grant the wish of every single human being in the imperium!

  ...he bravely used up all of his lingering courage, all of it to give to the girl that he has just met out of nowhere, where the young boy is ...hearing laughter...

lascia; huh?

amare: wow~! i didn't know that there are people like you around...i guess this could be my very first engine kill...

...she raised her heat lance to impale the mobile suit's abdomen section for her very first engine kill, as she thrusted it with so much immense force...

amare: huh?

...she is then herself now baffled at he sight of her own weapon being stopped cold in it's tracks, by the hands of the mobile suit as a last-ditch attempt to fight back against her all of a sudden...

lascia: ...i-...i can still fight back!

...with what's left of the mobile suit using it's hand to hold it back, only for him to not even realize that it is slowly being melted away...

lascia: i am not going down, not just yet!

amare: huh?

lascia: akari noah the captain told me that i should be responsible for what happened to me during my stay as a member of the crew!

...the XEKU now gets back up to it's feet, uppercutting the imperial knight with it's free fist, managing to regain his composure in the fight, turning things around for once without outside help...

amare: waaagh!!

...and he wrestled the imperial knight back as the XEKU now has lost an arm in the process of having to use it's hand and it's whole arm just to make a shield of sorts, as the boy now used the heat axe to slug it over the head of the imperial knight...

amare: initiating void shields!

...the boy parried the girl's heat lance in time, using it prior before having it lost as well... 

lascia; arrrgghhh!!!!

...as he is now on the brink of having his second mobile suit all mangled up in a solo one on one fight thanks to his un-witty attitude as a pilot and inferiority complex that leaves him to overestimate his opponents at the best of times at worst...