CH#2

Ensis Sisne Inlisus, an amnesiac boy is now standing in front of a girl with wolf ears named Lyka Lupus is standing there in front of him, and is asking him so casually as the boy is scared of her near casual approach in interacting with him... especially for the first time since they have just met...

ensis: so...why are you here?

...fortunately, the boy is able to regain some levels of mental composure as he now looks at the girl who is now giving him a confused look, as she finally sees what is going on...

lyka; oh...that, you see i was here to explore this not-wrecked space pipe for a spaceport... good thing it's totally in good shape though so we can use it!

ensis: you mean the space colony site 14?

lyka: so it has such a boring name like that huh?

ensis: i think so...

lyka: so ok, but what is that thing?

...she pointed her finger to direct the attention to the giant 20-meter tall blue machine that is laying down on the floor...

ensis: that...i- haro? do you know what it is?

haro: that's a  MS18E kampfer! that's a MS18E kampfer! 

...the little machine now opened up its flat panel to show a picture that depicted that very same machine that she was pointing to, all in its completed form with most of its armaments attached to it...

the little machine now opened up its flat panel to show a picture that depicted that very same machine that she was pointing to, all in its completed form with most of its armaments attached to it

...as she was impressed at how the little machine is capable of being a kind of little mobile library on the fly when someone truly needed it...

lyka: ok...now I'm satisfied, so what is this place?

ensis: haro?

haro: it's a factory colony! it's a factory colony!

lyka: a factory colony?...in space? that's rich, normally a factory world would do just that...

...after a few more questions involving the colony and the various projects that it has once been mass producing both publicly and under the concept of privacy...

lyka: so that's pretty amazing, i bet these titan wannabes could sell for a lifetime of food!

ensis; ...oh, that...i think that could work, but i don't even own this place to say anything about this place...

...she just chuckled to herself, when she then heard a voice coming from a small communication device...

???: lyka! where the hell are you!? the damned blast doors are still locked and we can't get in here!

lyka: it's alright! oh! I almost kinda forgot, about the fleet!

...then she grabbed onto the boy's hands to get him to take her to the total stranger that Ensis had just met out of the blue to just treat him like some sort of tour guide...