CH#13

and with syanka's unwilling rampage through the grounds of the planet with the daemonic entity hopinf to break past the airspace of lycoris 4 on top of a small cargo hauler transport ship, and with the the destroyed gundam haagenti, ensis now looked on to see that from a certain perspective, that in the outer orbit of the world that has been attacked by the girl and the now berserking Oni-shogunomi, is now seeing something from the wrecked and ruined remains of her gundam that was gifted by the inhabitants of the mad core... as they are all ready to prevent the beast to perfom the psychic roar that ensis inadvertently caused by mistake...

somna: we're here and we must now stop her form this point!

ensis: agreed!

...with the sound of civilians being massacred en mass, and the roars of the rouge daemon engine of mass destruction and mass slaughter, came zooming in after their repairs were finished...

lyka: hey...if we all gang up on this thing, do you think we do have shot here?

kisa: well if you do put it that way...and how dumb can you get it's a daemon engine! it's gonna kill us all, and i've seen all the horror stories to know!

lyka: well you see...i was just trying to make us all sound good...

akari: well are you done  over there girls? we got a little girl to save...and the same thing goes for you lascia...and ensis called you a newtype but i need to know what that is exactly...

lascia: ...i know!...but i don't want to be come a newtype!...i'm just a young boy form all the way from necromunda!

somna: here it is!...get ready!

...they all turned to see red, a crimson red streak, as everyone opened fire with the loaned beam rifles that were handed out, after returning to the spaceport and taking it over thanks to a previous skirmish...firing at the monster with just about everything that they've got in their joint inventories...

lyka; how strong is that thing!?

akari: probably stronger!

ensis: it's probably shielded from beam technology, especially with void shields!

somna: tsk!...

...the daemon engine now has torn right on past the astral existence cannon fodder, where ensis took her turn with gundam haagenti, with it's repaired form this time being armored and fitted with stronger limbs to confront the daemon engine with, as she grazed the daemon engine with both giant katanas...where the others are taking turns to shoot it to have it distracted...

somna: all of you! open fire and do not give in!

...the young woman ordered the rest of them, as they went on with helping out with coverfire, as somna went in charging forth with her kamatotz on the line with it's residual yo-kai powering it, to assist the gundam haagenti as it is holding the hunamoid daemon engine in place...as she proceeded to have it punched from the side of the head...

ensis: th-thanks!

somna: focus...this is still your doing!

...they watched on as lyka followed suit, with her custom warhound titan...

lyka: oh yeah!... here i go!

...she grazed the armor plating og the daemon engine that was once called and known as the shuten-oni shogunomi, as it only tanked the hit and ripped the left arm off of her machine as it it is made out of tissue paper as it then rammed her...

kisa: lyka!...

...she swing her wrench mace to get it from getting the chance to kill her friend and fellow crewmate from dying as she caught it, and hooked it to lasso it away from lyka and her mobile suit...