CH#14

...with the girl raising and pointing as well as even aiming the high-caliber guns that are being attached to the arms of her imperial knight, where she is practically trying her best at the moment trying to get her chance to get her bearing at the very moments before firing...

amare: wow...so these are really form the dark age of technology huh?...they're evading my shots like they're gods of steel...

...she focused her eyes to the one with the curved horns, as it skillfully fought off one and only warded off the other...

amare: i want to fight just like those people back form that fantasy-ridden era!

...the girl felt a sudden flash of emotions, remembering a little bedtime story that her mother and her father who are both esteemed knight, who they lived to their legal retirement age...has told stories of sacred machines crushing their foes privately to her, and the descriptions matched up with the one on the gundam's... 

amare: whatever that machine is...i wanted to know everything all about you!

...she opened fire upon the gundam and the daemon engine, where she has been lucky enough to get in some clean shots that barely managed to dent the gundanium and daemon-enhanced armor plating of these two machines...

amare: by the god-emperor! they're too strong!

...and then the poor novice who has been granted the ability to become a freeblade, is now witnessing that there are two fireflies zooming through space like there is absolutely nothing stopping them without an equal, leaving her almost absolutely speechless at the spectacle...

amare: what in the world am i seeing...- n-no! they're the enemy!

...where the freeblade just sat there in the safety of her knight, where the girl is trying to shoot the gundam or the daemon engine...and her sight was so transfized onto the fight in the heavens above her inability to catch up and join in on the fray, failing to see that the leader of the planet's adepta sororitas is able enough to take on both of them on a mostly even battlefield...and it isn't soon for her to brace for impact where the two soon sends their battle to the ship that she was standing on, where the battle continues over there...

amare: by the emperor...

...and now she parried and blocked the full force with the shield and heat spear of the knight,  seeing the battle damaged white devil  who is beyond recognition, wit it's bare frame managing to survive...

amare: what in the world?

...then she is hearing something penetrating through her vox lines, and it is the voice of the gundam pilot and it is ensis reaching out to her...

ensis: i know you hate me for trying to save a daemon engine...but please! we all have a common enemy here!

gunhilda: don't listen to her! she'll blind you!

ensis: with common sense!...there is a girl bing used as a power source, and if it makes a psychic roar we have more on our hands!

...after the redeemer and the gundam haagenti- well most of it's functional remains that seems to refuse to die out despite of the damages, where she looked at her, amazed that this machine is now beyond recognition, and assessed the lists of threats in front of her, with the daemon engine still on the loose...

gundilda: no matter! the emperor shal protect us no matter the cause, we must kill them both!

ensis: please! you are a human being!...then act on your instincts and burning sense of justice!

gunhilda: silence heretic!

...the girl is them being made pretty timid form the two voices, as the gundam is now diverting power and attention to combat against the likes of the redeemer... leaving her all alone to see herself being forced into a fight with the daemon engine that is on the brink of commencing it's psychic roar to call forth the threat of chaos...