CH#10

now inside the underground production facility of what is left of the long-lost manufactorium of the forge world Ensis is helping out the rouge group who are living underneath the hive city where the tech priestess' apprentice now is taking notes on her mobile suit expertise...

ensis: ok now...by rebuilding the disjointed legs the Oni-tetsukis can move slightly faster, oh! And let's try to use the STCs based on the Guaiz as a reference ...

yomi: oh~! That thing looks super powerful!...

ensis: it's a general-purpose mobile suit...but it's reliable...

yomi: well did you know that it uses a Minor warp bug to fuel the whole thing up?

ensis: what?

...she doesn't know a single thing about the warp, but she doesn't mind where she is now using the mobile suit data to base the renovation process on the junk mobile weapons found to be more refined versions of what they used to be...

???: yomi! we found something under the tunnels!

yomi: oh? and what's that...

ensis: what's going on down there?

...she knew that she cannon let both Lyka and Kisa know since she was all the way down there making the mobile suit stronger to be ready for upcoming fights, as well as to make them ready to be used to fight in space...as the girl is now being in for the discovery of a lifetime...where she now walks over to the spot where the crews has discovered something buried deep beneath, but in fragments...

ensis: what is that thing?

yomi: i know! it's a new toy to play with!

...they looked on to see that the main body is rusted up, but despite the millennia have passed and its technology is long forgotten, its body and frame withstood the long tests of time all until now...

ensis: it's amazing... its frame and inner workings are still working to this day!

yomi: it's amazing right...so i was wondering how we can like soup it up!

ensis: yeah...

yomi: ok! listen up, people! we're going to focus all of our attention on working on this machine!

...ensis now watched as Yomi started off to get to work on the old mobile suit that wasn't even getting a match from Haro's database... Yomi soon came back to see what the problem was...

yomi: got a problem here?

ensis: no...not at all...it's just i can't get a match over here in the database...

...before Yomi could be of any assistance, she is then had herself alerted by the detection crew that the adepta sororitas' penitent engines were on the move...

???: we beg your pardon...

Yomi: ok go on...

???: we have gotten wind of the penitent engines mobilizing as we speak...

Ensis: i think that kisa, somna, and lyka are on the surface going to do something about the penitent engine problem.. 

yomi: she's gonna go up there to help... let's get to start my work on this one!

ensis please don't dismantle Haro... he has so much rare data inside of him...so i'm trusting you to him...

yomi: oh...i guess it can be strange to be true huh?

???: and that is not all!...they have came along with creating a new pattern of penitent engine! 

ensis: great: I guess I'll have to go back up there to help out...