CH#5

now the crew of the scarlet comets find themselves inside the place where the rest of the salvage crew have taken the best parts...

lyka: great! now we're trapped in here with no way out...

ensis: not to mention that they busted up one of the arms of the psycho gundam so that's not good...but why do they want haro...

lyka: they're all crazy! they worship their cogitators like they're gods or something...

ensis: i still can't understand why would they want to worship machines as if they're techno-barbarians...

...they looked at the crew whom Akari trusted the lives of her own men as they tried to figure out what to do for the time being...

 ensis: wait we have just enough salvaged leagues of votann parts?

lyka: yeah...so what do you expect?

ensis: we are going to repair my mobile suit to go past the time to wait them out, and hopefully Akari and Lascia might be able to be alive at this point...

...lyka just rolled her eyes in annoyance, but she seemed to understand for a bit at least...

lyka; ok, then you go ahead and play tech priestess, and to what you do best there, while i try to go do something, and hopefully we can get ourselves out of here!

...the caninid now left to go look for something to do while Ensis tried to repair the psycho Gundam that technically lost an arm during the battle between them and the unknown, for now, enemy kisa ketlingr...

ensis: the right arm is a total bust but...the beam gun is intact, better save that, and put a beam saber on that one...

...she can't stop getting the feeling of the time she met Kisa as if Haro has more importance than she originally had thought, but she doesn't give it any more thought as she is now being helped by the desperate crew of the scarlet comets to have the arm fixed with whatever parts are available at the time, to adapt the scrapped votann parts...

meanwhile elsewhere, akari pov:

now managing to land the two ships somewhere on the Mad Core where the captain of the rogue trader ship Akari Noah and former Ambot controller Lascia are able to set foot on the planet with not much issues, aside from Lascia's whining because the plan to go ahead to land on the planet might backfire where they are now trying to protect the ships...from a certain girl who is going along with her "little partner" for a bit of "greeting their neighbors"...

akari: i got to admit it, your mobile suit, titan, whatever it is, it's both fast and powerful...

kisa: heh heh...nya?...i guess that's true for Nekomataro here...

lascia: captain! We can't fight her any much longer...

akari: i guess you are right on that one...hey kisa, it looks like you're a strong pilot, so you wanna go join my crew?

kisa; hhmm~nya! ...well lemme think about it, i guess the only way i could go with you is to destroy the mad core since everyone else would hate me...

akari: i guess it is sad since they're not really gods...even though they are that impressive, to begin with...

kisa; well you see kinda grew up here you know?

Lascia; captain! we can't-

...kisa simply got annoyed with him as she swung her large hammer to silence him just out for the fun of it...

akari: lascia!...ok what do you want?

kisa: i wanted your friend's little iron-kin buddy...

akari: meaning?