CH#6

with her waking up inside of the scarlet comet's medical wing where she now meets up with Ensis who is on the definition of possibility, fixing up Kisa's jotun-ironkin who has somehow been fitted with a digital recreation of Kottr's personality...after she has fixed up lyka's warhound titan, as she promised by using some of the reprogrammed iron-kin to help her do the deed...

lyka: awesome~! i didn't know that you were so amazing with technology!

ensis: i am, but to be honest...i really wished that i knew who i really was, before i met any of you, so far I've learned on how to do basic repairs and programming... 

lyka: oh well...i guess we can't be sure about that~!

...she playfully punched her on the shoulder where she now playfully grappled her to where she now looked at her newly-upgraded warhound scout titan...as it is more humanoid than what it is supposed to be originally, with it retaining the pair of iron nails, but with extra digits, and with the votann technology, ensis was able to build the titan a crude beam burst gun...

and a double flamethrower on the other, as she is now grateful, as the iron-kin that Ensis has reprogrammed with so much ease now is rebuilding it from the spare parts that they can get from the original designs that came from Ensis' notes with th...

...and a double flamethrower on the other, as she is now grateful, as the iron-kin that Ensis has reprogrammed with so much ease now is rebuilding it from the spare parts that they can get from the original designs that came from Ensis' notes with the designs based on lyka's list of requests... 

kisa; ummm...hello~! i guess the two of you are surely lively today...

lyka: tsk! why are you here?!

kisa: well i wanna see the one who has saved my life, it's not wrong right~!

ensis; oh...it's you again!

...she left the iron-kin to continue their work without her supervision as she gave them the blueprint data to work with as a basis, so she could meet the girl that she just saved...and to possibly save them from a possibility of a caninid fighting a felinid, by playing the straight woman...

kisa: thank you...for saving me and what's supposed to be left of Kottr...

ensis: you're welcome...i was just applying the Aeolia principles, that you cannot bring peace through war and death, but by true understanding...i somehow was able to learn all of that despite my amnesia...

...she looked at the flat haro who was following the girl as it bumped into her feet where she picked him up as she cradled him in her arms...

ensis: so...are we now friends?

...they stood there underneath the massive chassis of the newly upgraded Warhound Titan that is now being rebuilt from scratch with the spare time and scraps being used as parts for the little project...

kisa: soo...ummm, what about your gundam?

ensis: you see i had to sacrifice the Kampfer to upgrade lyka's warhound, and what's left of my psycho gundam is used to repair your jotun-ironkin...