Epilogue

"Baby names, really?" I look up at the dark haired boy staring at me with a cheeky grin and playfully nudge his shoulder. I look back at my laptop screen, barely repressing a smile of my own. "Well last time I checked that was what you did when a family member was pregnant." I reply. Jewel, Jersey, Jacinicca. What is this new generation of creativity?

"Um well she is actually my mother last time I checked. " He snarkily replies. I roll my eyes and scroll through a different website. The awful names continue. My phone buzzes reminding me of where I have to be. "Ugh I give up! I'm going to visit my mother ." I say standing up and grabbing all my stuff.

Alex catches my hand, reaching up to pull me into a kiss. "You weren't gonna leave without giving me a smooch right?" He says, feined sadness in his eyes. I give him a look of mocking sympathy and then crack into a smile, releasing my hand. "I'll see you tonight you wimp!" I say, walking off and turning around, a smile on my face.

"I love you!" He shouts.
"Love you too!" I reply, my grin broadening to a face splitting joy. Man am I glad I got paired with that gorgeous boy. The good thing about shouting it back is that I know it won't be the last time I say it.

Alex and Tina are both studying at University with Alex majoring in Composition and Tina in Literature. As a couple they reside together in an apartment after a horrific dorm experience. Tina's mother has recovered after her surgery and now can happily care for herself and Margaret. Tina has improved her relationship with her father and Darla staying in contact with her sister regularly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW GUYS!!! That's an end to my first ever published story. I thank everyone who has taken their time to read it and hopefully enjoy it! These characters have been great to write about and I certainly will miss their stories. If you want any questions about the story or even me then please leave them below and I will answer them in a separate chapter. Thanks again for everything! I love and appreciate all your support! xoxo

A little update from the author

Hi there readers who have made it this far! I know I've been on hiatus for quite a while... My focus on finishing my studies has had to take priority but I am planning on revisiting my Wattpad writing. Its really a cathartic exercise for me! And your feedback means the world. This writing is not only for myself but also for you. Stay tuned and watch this space x

Momo