Chapter 15 - Tonight Tonight

We hang around for the rest of the day, playing monopoly and eating pretzels. I call my mum once she's arrived and we deposit the money in the bank. On the drive home Alex pulls over at an empty park. "Come on let's make out." He says with his cheeky dimpled grin.

I grin back and clamber over to him sitting on his lap. We kiss hotly, grabbing for every inch of eachother. I run my hands through his hair, he holds the small of my back. I kiss him hard on the mouth, trying to get as close to him as possible. He pulls back quickly and looks at me while stroking my face.

"Let's go to the backseat, it has alot more...space." I laugh and move over to the backseat. "You know you're doing pretty well for someone who got bashed." He laughs and pushes me down, pulling off his shirt. A bandage is still plastered on his ribs. "Yeah I'm a tough one." He says. I pull off my own shirt and reach up to kiss him. "Oh please."

He leans down and kisses my neck softly. "I'm gonna get a hickie Alex." I say jokingly. He moves down my neck slowly. "Yeah so?" He laughs. I look into his eyes but then I realise I'm looking at his whole body. I'm fixated on his belt buckle until he snaps out of it. "Tina?" I look up sharply, embarrased. "I was just thinking." He says somewhat shyly.

My arms are still looped around his neck. "Do you maybe think you're ready?" Well that's putting it frankly. "Alex." I say, in barely a whisper. "I don't think any girl is ever ready to lose her virginity. But if I were to lose it to someone it would be you." He leans down and kisses me, awakening the passion in my chest. "Well if it's going to happen it'll be special." He says.

We sit back and put our shirts on. I feel kind of excited, a buzz in my body. "When do you want it to happen?" He asks me as the car starts. I look him in the eye and kiss him again. "Tonight."