Chapter 7 - All Valley

Y/N found himself in the bustling dojo, surrounded by fellow students standing in perfect alignment.

"Fighting stances," Sensei commanded before diligently adjusting students' postures. His observant eyes caught a flinch from one of the students. "Did you just flinch, Virgin?" he questioned, swiftly noticing others responding similarly to his admonitions. Eventually, he instructed Aisha to toughen them up, asking her to assist by nudging the group. She complied, and after the session, Y/N and Miguel exchanged words.

"Guess what, Miguel... I've got a date," Y/N shared as they strolled through the parking lot.

"That's fantastic! I'm planning to ask someone out myself," Miguel responded, offering a fist bump.

"Good luck, buddy. You'll do great," Y/N replied cheerfully.

"Where are you headed? I'm still deciding," Miguel inquired.

"I'm meeting her at the roller rink. But I'd suggest somewhere like Golf and Stuff; it's a blast. Sam and I went there for our first date," Y/N suggested with a smile.

The following day, just as Y/N was about to leave, he encountered Miguel waiting outside the apartments

"Hey, Miguel, good luck, buddy. Keep me updated," Y/N encouraged, patting him on the back before departing.

Y/N sat inside the roller rink, seated on a bench, scrolling through eight unread messages on his phone.

"She stood me up," Y/N muttered, scanning the area.

"Are you following me?" a voice startled him from behind. It was Tory, the waitress from the sushi place.

"What? No... Tory, right? I was supposed to be here on a date, but I got stood up. What about you? Why are you here?" Y/N asked.

"Work. I need two jobs; times are tough," she explained.

"Are you on a break or something?" Y/N inquired, and Tory took a seat beside him.

"Yeah, I've got an hour off. So, where do you work? I think you mentioned something about a bonus at the restaurant," Tory asked.

"I work at Cole's, the car place. So, yeah, not doing too badly," Y/N joked. Tory smiled, and for a brief moment, their eyes met. "Would you like to dance?" Y/N proposed.

"Let's skip that and just head to the locker rooms to make out," Tory suggested bluntly, and Y/N nodded. As they moved, a girl with shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and piercings accidentally collided with Tory, knocking her to the floor. Y/N promptly helped her up.

"Sorry about that," the girl apologized before addressing Tory. "Just watch where you're going next time," Tory advised. Everett, whom Y/N recognized from a job interview at Larusso's, stepped forward.

"Hey, Hun, are these guys bothering you?" Everett asked, noticing Y/N. "Oh, you're the one who flunked the Larusso job interview, right?"

"I didn't get the job because I have history with his daughter," Y/N retorted, and tensions escalated.

"Doesn't matter now. I got the job, and it looks like you've moved on to a different bitc..." Everett's words were cut short as Y/N launched at him in a fit of rage. Everett dodged effortlessly, retaliating with a blow that sent Y/N to the ground. Tory had knocked the other girl to the ground, and a tense standoff ensued between Tory and Everett before they helped their respective partners up.

"Come on, Chloe, let's get out of here," Everett said to his girlfriend.

Y/N's nose began to bleed profusely.

"Whoa, I'll call off my shift and get you to a hospital," Tory offered, visibly concerned.

"No," Y/N weakly began, "I'll be fine. But could I still get that kiss?"

Tory chuckled softly and leaned in, sharing a brief but meaningful kiss with Y/N. As they parted, Y/N quipped, "This time, I'm definitely getting your number." And without hesitation, Tory pulled him back into another kiss.

" And without hesitation, Tory pulled him back into another kiss

Y/N slowly walked up to the dojo holding his nose. He heard shouting inside and guessed Sensei wasn't alone. He slowly opened the door to hear Miguel's excited shouts.

"I did it! I kissed her, I kissed Sam!" He shouted before he turned to see Y/N's death glare staring straight at him. 

"You fucking what?" Y/N angrily replied.

Sorry about the short chapter but this episode is mainly about Miguel and Sam date so I didn't have much to work off.