Chapter 14 : Daddy's back

Y/N finally felt the cold breeze on his face. He felt the warm sun against his eyes, and as he walked out of the juvenile detention center, he spotted what must have been a goddess. 

"Y/N," She greeted him with a happy look on her face. 

He'd told himself that he was angry at her. For not communicating with him for a week. He was going to give her the silent treatment, but as he stepped out of that building,. All those thoughts went away. As she ran, he picked her up in a blissful, passionate kiss. It lasted for almost a minute, neither side willing to pull away, until eventually Y/N did. 

"You don't understand how much I missed being able to do that." He told her, and she nodded. 

"Me too, me too." She whispered as she hugged. 

"So what's gone on?" Y/N asked as he walked alongside Tory. 

"Well, Hawk is apparently going to ambush somebody called Demetri today. Something about a Yelp review." She reveled in him. He nodded menacingly. "And I've got to go to work in about 45 minutes."

"Oh well, I have an idea. Want me to pick you up after work?" He asked, and she nodded. Y/N's car had been brought to the center. They hoped in, and Y/N drove Tory to work. 

The Mall 

Demetri ran for his life. The Cobra Kais was shortly behind; he knocked into a woman and then a glasses stand. He ran as quickly as possible. Eventually reaching the seating area. He looked around for Sam and Robbie but couldn't see them. 

"Of course they left." He muttered to himself. Cobra Kai surrounded him, coming at him from all angles. 

"It didn't have to be this way. You could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussycat." Hawk told him, They closed in. 

"At least, I'm not an asshole." Demetri replied, He swiftly backed off. One of them grabbed him from behind. 

"You're dead meat." Hawk walked towards him, but in a flash, Sam sprung out of nowhere, landing a kick. Hawk backed up and prepared to fight. 

"You guys need to back off." Sam warned the group of Cobra Kais. 

"I don't want to have to hit a girl." Hawk informed her, trying to prompt her to move. 

"You wouldn't stand a chance." Robbie told him. 

"Five against three?" Hawk scoffed before looking to Demetri and saying, "More Like Two and a Half." 

He nodded, prompting the fight to start. The cobra Kai's attempted to us the numbers game fighting with men. However, the Miyagi-do's fought them off brilliantly. Demetri stood there, puzzled. In the distance, he spotted a hooded guy walking towards them. The hoodie he wore sported the Cobra Kai logo. 

Robbie and Sam used their training to perfection, amanging to fight off all the Cobra Kais with mere kicks and punches. They did this all while managing to protect Demetri. By the end, it was only Hawk standing; he ran at Robbie, jumping, but got caught with a kick to the chest. Hawk fell to the floor just as the hooded guy approached the tables. 

"Disappointing," he whispered before both Demetri and Robbie ran at him in a similar way to what Hawk did to Robbie. 

The man delivered two kicks to each of their heads, sending them to the ground. As they looked up at him, he removed his hood to reveal that it was Y/N. 

"b-b..." Robbie stuttered. 

"Daddy's back." Y/N joked before pulling Hawk to his feet. 

They all left shortly after

Once Y/N picked Tory up, he got an earful. She scolded him the whole way home, telling him he could end up back in prison. He apologized a thousand times. Eventually she accepted it and gave him a kiss. 

He also got an earful from Johnny. 

"Listen, until you buck up your ideas, I don't want to see you anywhere near Cobra Kai." Was his exact words, Therefore Y/N sat throwing punches into a bag when a knock arrived at his door. 

It was Kreese, yet Y/N didn't know that. 

"Hello, can I help you?" Y/N asked, and Kreese shook his head. 

"Cobra Kai dojo, after hours." He told him and left.