Chapter 12 - Lonely Nights

Y/N spent the night alone. The cell was cold all night. He couldn't get the thought of Robbie and Everett out of his mind. He snitched punch after punch into the air. After he finished shadowboxing, he got to his knuckles and began pushups. He'd never worked so hard in his life. He then moved to sit up. Once he couldn't stand anymore, he lay on the bed. Waiting patiently for the phone call he wanted. Yet it never came. 

Cobra Kai Dojo

A man strolled across the dojo. Miguel and Hawk didn't recognize him. 

"Who's that?" Hawk asked, and Miguel shrugged before heading over to greet him. 

"Hey, Uh... Can I help you, sir?" He asked. The man looked him up and down before smiling widely. 

"No... But maybe I can help you." He replied before the sensei called him over. 

Juvenile Detention hall 

Y/N had been moved to a juvenile hall. He was still kept in a holding cell. He'd already made a call to an attorney and had one call left. his finger skimmed over the numbers, He wondered who to call. He thought he call Tory. Yet, The longer he thought about it, the worse the idea became. He'd already sworn not to get her involved. 

So he sat there, Unsure who to call. He knew Miguel and Sensei were a bad idea. So he sat unsure, Until he finally decided. 

"Hey... Mum... I kinda got arrested..." He told her awkwardly. 

Miyagi-Do

"Oh... It was too funny, The way you just knocked him down like that, Thank god he was wearing those knuckle dusters, He's bound to get a year now my dad says," Everett gloated, Chloe gave a shy laugh before Sam spoke up. 

"But... Didn't you guys attack Sam first?" she asked nervously, Everett gave a loud laugh. 

"Yeah but She didn't get us arrested. We got him arrested, we have proof they don't." Everett explained, Sam still had a bad feeling about it. 

"Okay, Enough chatting!" Larusso announced. 

Cobra - Kai 

The Cobra Kai were currently making cement, Mixing it. Sensei lawrence was approached by Krease ,The stranger from the day before. 

"You see, yesterday I noticed you were lacking one key piece. Your Champion, where is he?"  Krease asked. 

"He... um... is busy." Sensei Lawrence replied,"Also, back on with the lesson." 

The group was then forced to run in a cement mixer for their lesson. It was dangerous, but they all, surprisingly, got through it. 

Juvenile Detetion

Y/N sat in front of a window. Opposite sat Tory. 

"Hey," he said and looked down. 

"Not even a call. I hoped your phone call would at least be me." Tory replied, looking downtrodden. 

"I... Listen, I don't want you involved; I don't want your name brought up at all. They are saying I could get some serious charges." Y/N replied, He faked a smile. 

"I just don't know why, Y/N. Did you have to?" She asked. 

"No, but... I wanted to send a message. You haven't had any hassle since, have you?" Y/N inquired and Tory shook her head. 

"But I'd rather have you out here than arrested for trying to defend me. Ad, now what? If they come after me again." Tory was questioned, and Y/N was stunned into silence. 

"Listen, if you head to Cobra Kai, they'll train you. Most already know you. Tell them to take it from my card if you need it." Y/N told her, and she shook her head. 

"I-I... Okay." She replied. Y/N wished her goodbye and was ushered back to his cell. 

Juve went slow for Y/N. He wasn't in the general population, as he was kept alone due to only being in holding. So he felt extremely lonely. Tory visited him as much as she could, however. Keeping him updated on the goings-on. She told him about the valley festival. Both Cobra-kai and Miyagi-do performed. Y/N was seriously jealous. Yet, he knew he'd get out eventually. She then told him she'd signed up for Cobra Kai. He was exstatic, telling her how he was so excited to fight alongside her. However, that would have to wait as Y/N had a different battle upcoming—a legal one. 

I hate doing these. But Short chapter as Y/N (lIke his idol 'Dorty Dominik Mysterio') is currently locked up.