Chapter 15: Outcast at Home

"This could all be over in an instant. The decision's yours. Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So, I'm going to ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" Sensei demanded.

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo." The older student. (Seriously, what is his name?)

"Shut your cake hole, Chubs. I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers." Sensei shouted, He looked at each student.

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel pleaded. He was tired and out-of-breath.

"Somebody knows something. The question is, Who's going to break?" Kreese asked menacingly. 

"Keep going. We can do this all day." Sensei shouted before a phone rang in his office.

"Sensei, we need a water break." The students begged. 

"Two-minute break. Get your bearings." Kreese shouted. 

"I gotta go deal with something. Can you man the fort?" Sensei Lawrence asked.

"Of course." Kreese confirmed.

"I want you to figure out who did it. Do what you gotta do." He told Kreese.

"Don't worry. I will." And with that, Sensei Lawrence left, and Cobra Kai... It was never the same again. 

Later

The group continued their drills. Being worked like crazy. 

"We gotta figure out who did it." Miguel told Tory, who agreed. 

"I bet it was sh*t breath." Tory was accused before Mitch squared up to her.

"Stop! Would you really like to know who did it? It was Hawk. And it was Diaz. And Robinson. And it was Nichols, Chubs, and Red. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils because you are all Cobra Kai." Kreese announced before everyone grew quiet.

"Yet, you haven't been living by that, have you? One of you got cast away and thrown to the dirt. And not one of you came to their defense. This will stay between us. Welcome back, Your Champion!" Kreese shouted as Y/N walked into the room. Sporting a customized black GI. 

"Main dojo, five minutes!" Kreese announced that Y/N met Tory's eyes. She smiled at him, but Y/N didn't return it. He flicked his eyes between Tory and Miguel, who were standing extremely close to each other. 

A momentary stare occurred between Y/N and Tory before Y/N broke it, smiling widely, before meeting Tory in a kiss. 

Mitch faced off against Tory. She knocked him down with a kick. Leaving him panting on one knee. Miguel announced the point. 

"Hit him again. Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy." Kreese taught her, and Tory looked between Kreese and Mitch. Before running, give Mitch a knee to the head.

"Wait! This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us." Miguel told him.

"Excuse me?" Kreese looked at Miguel. You could tell he was somewhat annoyed. 

"There's no honor in being merciless. Tory scored a point. It's over." Miguel pleaded. 

"Sensei Lawrence is right, of course. In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo." Kreese scolded Miguel. 

"Diaz, L/N on the mat." Kreese shouted. 

The fight was a blowover; Y/N obliterated Miguel. After the fight finished, he looked up to his friend but was met with a kick to the face.

"Wanna know what? You've gotten good. It might even give me a run for my money."Y/N joked. 

"Thanks. You aren't too bad yourself." Tory replied. 

"So how has the dojo been while I was gone? Made any new 'friends'?" Y/N asked, emphasizing the last word. Tory looked at him wierdly.

"I mean, sure, everyone has been great. Are you okay?" She questioned. 

"It's just—actually, yeah, sorry. I've just been in my own head a lot recently." Y/N admitted it before Tory gave him a hug. 

Y/N spent the next few days training in Cobra Kai. Until eventually, Kreese told him Sensei Lawrence would return the next day. Therefore, he would return to nighttime training.