Chapter 13 - Freedom... Almost

One week, Y/N had spent in Juve. It was beyond boring. He was scared, to say the least. His lawyer told him he could get up to a year's pay if Everett had any injuries. Y/N knew he wouldn't, as he didn't leave any marks on him. Y/N had sat on his bunk, waiting for his daily meal. A police officer came to his window. 

"Your food. And your bails have been posted. It's $2000. Your lucky you're a kid. Ive seen people get upwards of $25k for what you did." The police guard told him before walking off. However, he didn't hear about anything for the rest of the day. 

Cobra Kai

"Listen up! I see we have some new recruits! Everyone falls into neat rows and lines. It's time to see what you're made of." Sensei Lawrence announced, He began walking, looking at the students. 

"Straighten up, Ginger twins. Sorry, parents can't stay for class. its an insurance thing." He told one of the older-looking recruits. 

"Im not a dad; im here to kick some ass, sir." He replied. Sensei looked at him for a moment. 

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded about rock bands." The older guy replied.

"This is a class for teenagers," Sensei told him. 

"Well, I can take 'em. I'm not afraid of kids, sir. And my mom doesn't charge me rent, so I have a lot of cash to burn." He held up a note and gave it to Sensei.

"Yeah. We'll consider this a trial run." He told him before turning back to the group," I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you have to fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on our best?" 

There was a hush around the dojo. Before eventually. A girl in the backrow shouted, "I'll take him on." 

She sported a cut below her left eye. Everyone moved so Sensei could get a look at her. 

"Oh, you will, huh?" Sensei asked. 

"I know about you. I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys put on quite the show. But can you actually fight?" She asked. 

"That sounds like a challenge," Sensei replied. 

"I like a challenge." She replied, smirking. 

"Alright, Diaz. Show Little Miss Hotshot what Cobra Kai is all about." Sensei told him. The group parted, allowing her to face Miguel. 

"Look, are you sure?" Miguel was cut off as the girl attempted to kick him. 

"Alright... Game on." Miguel replied as she ran up to him. She threw out a kick, which he dodged. Before throwing out two punches, he also dodged. She had immense speed. 

"Whatcha got?" Miguel asked as she ran in, but he easily sent her to the ground. 

The crowd let out loud 'Ohs' but she got back to her feet. She rushed back in, throwing punches. 

"Your telegraphing." Miguel remarked before he caught a punch and threw a kick, bringing her to one knee. 

"Don't let me see it coming." He told her before she speared him into the ground.

"Did you see that coming?" She joked, but was quickly brought down. 

"maybe." Miguel remarked, offering his hand, "The name's Miguel." 

"Tory." She quickly took his hand and flipped him into an armbar. "With a 'Y'." 

"Well done." Sensei announced, "Did you have training?"