13. Shadows

"The man's name is Sepher, he is a young wizard, about your age. And he is a royal wizard, a part of your court. Remember, you don't need to perform the act of slaying him to save yourself, merely convince someone else of his treason.  Fulfill your mission or you die."

"We grant you with a dragon. We know you'll construct the suitable choice."

A red dragon emerges in front of me, as it lets out a loud huff.

"Use it gracefully."

My body collapses, and I'm in the palace. Sepher 

My legs tread me to the bath, as my mind resumes enunciating his name. I can't help but think why him? What's so pure about him? He's a sorcerer, they aren't rigorously the purest creatures? So what makes him so distinct?

My eyes catch a glimpse of myself looking like an angel in the sky.  Yet my heart was infected with a curse by the devil. I was a peasant playing dress up, all that's distinguishable now is there's a title to accommodate it, and when my legs walk out the doors. I feared everyone would notice that, but positioning my thoughts behind me, I straightened my back, and harbored my head up high. Reminding myself, "I'm to be Queen, the monarch of Astrea, there is frivolity[nothing] these ladies have against me. Because I'm the most influential woman in this kingdom".My mouth lets out a soft breath, and my legs stroll down the stairs.

My eyes located the garden, perhaps watching the creatures would soothe me. Arranging my hands, making the creatures fly, and dance around. My mouth lets out a miniature giggle. Then I recall another power the angels gave me, "grant you with the power of healing." I placed my left hand on my chest, attempting to take out the dark magic. Please, please work. But then abruptly a large snake, emerges in front of me, hissing towards me. My right-hand drops, straining to control them, but the snake doesn't halt, they initiate towards flinging. My mouth lets out a sigh, declining my left hand as it lowers from my chest, gesturing towards the snake."Stop!", my mouth declares, and the black snake slithers away. Of course, a loophole, there's always a loophole. My power to manipulate mystical creatures must be utilized with two hands, if not it would succeed. A crackle of leaves startles me, pivoting my head in the tendency, it's coming foreseen.

"Who's there?"

A young man walks in. He has brown skin, and black locs, covering his eyes. He was dressed in a large coat, that tread each time he moved.

 He was dressed in a large coat, that tread each time he moved

"Apologies, Your Majesty.", the man says and scurries away. Weird

To Be Continued...