Chapter 20: FOOD! ...Wait so now we run a mukbang channel?

If not for the two of us and our teamwork, maybe we would've fought the Dark Keeper for a long time.

The pain in my muscles was deepening now. I felt like my whole body was on fire, and my movements slowly became more uncoordinated and sluggish. My brain felt like it was turning into mush, and my senses clogged up as if I had been wrapped up in a piece of fabric. My vision blacked in and out of focus.

Not the best experience, would not recommend it to anyone who's curious.

[The constellation 'Stardrifter' is worried about her incantation.]

"I'm..." I gasped, readjusting the grip on my spear. "I'm okay."

It was hard to fight with spears without a skill that specialises in weaponry or close combat... Perhaps melee weapons aren't my forte. Behind me, I could also tell that Dokja-ahjussi was also reaching his limits.

This couldn't go on forever, both our staminas would eventually run out and everyone here would die. With that thought in mind, I forced my body to stay focused just for a minute more.

With the remaining energy I had, I made one last final slash, pouring everything out in one blow. I could tell Dokja-ahjussi had done the same, the blue light from his blade once again pouring out and blinding everyone within the cave.

After that, there was only silence. I collapsed onto the floor, half dead and completely drained. Thankfully, there weren't any big injuries or cuts on me, only small grazes that could be easily treated with some bandages.

No one had died or sustained big injuries. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Then after a while. I heard a trembling voice in the air. The dokkaebi had returned, along with the rewards.

[The hidden scenario has ended.]

[You have obtained 9,000 coins in compensation.]

[The private scenario has ended.]

[You have obtained 10,000 coins in compensation.]

[Coins: 52,700C]

Hold a minute... wasn't this too much? I stared dumbfounded at the screen. 19,000 coins just for one sub-scenario?

Not that I'm complaining though... But who the hell is rich enough to give away 10,000 coins just for participating in a scenario? And doesn't the system have any moderators to look over it or something? Geez, talk about bad management.

[...C-Constellations. Did you all see it? I-I didn't see wrong...?]

The dokkaebi, It's name was Biryu, right? The floating dokkaebi rubbed its eyes before widening them in disbelief. I guess it's pretty uncommon to defeat such a powerful monster with only two people and no casualties, even in a world like this.

[A few constellations are doubting their eyes.]

[The constellation 'Stardrifter' screams out "THAT'S MY INCANTATION RIGHT THERE! WHOOOO!"]

[Many constellations are sending judging glares at the constellation: 'Stardrifter.']

[The constellation: 'Stardrifter' apologises with a red face for getting too worked up.]

[The constellation: 'Secretive Plotter' scoffs at the foolishness of the constellation: 'Stardrifter'.]

[The constellation: 'Stardrifter' sticks her tongue out in annoyance at 'Secretive Plotter' and flips him off.]

[The constellation: 'Secretive Plotter' shoots an eye-roll in the direction of the constellation: 'Stardrifter' and chides her immaturity.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration, swearing that the two never stop. However, he is very pleased with the scenario results.]