<<~•° Starry night °•~>>

James kept his eyes on the clock as he waited for the meeting to end. I was almost 9 o clock and James didn't want Jessie to sit alone in a park. When they were finally dismissed , he dashed out of the room and went to the park to find Jessie sitting under the gazebo , reading a book about Pokemon. James smiled when he saw that she wasn wearing the same black clothing from yesterday , now she wore a white long sleeved shirt with blue denim jeans and a wooly jersey. Around her neck was the bottle cap with the letter R he had many years ago as a necklace. Her hair was in a tight bun as she wore specs to read.

James:*Shyly smiles* H-hey.

Jessie:*Smiles* Hey.

James sat down opposite Jessie as she read her book. He then took out a small note book with blank pages and a few pencils. Jessie looked at him in confusion as she saw the pencils roll on the table.

James:*Chuckles* I might be a business owner , but I have to let the child in me free too.

Jessie:*Giggles* You were always a child.

Jessie laughed while James laughed while scratching the back of his head. He then looked up at the sky and smiled. The moon was full , the stars were beautifully shinning in the sky.
He then looked at Jessie who's hair was flowing in the breeze while she read her book. She looked so cute , he then turned to his note book and began to draw. He focused so hard that it had to be perfect. An hour passed and the two were enjoying each other's company. When they had to leave , James tore out the drawing and slipped it into Jessie's bag. She was unaware of this and proceeded to leave. James couldn't help smiling widely as he watched her look at him with her sapphire blue eyes before leaving. He then went home to find Jessiebelle fast asleep on the couch. He sighed and picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the room.

<<~•° With Jessie °•~>>

Jessie just got inside the house when she saw meowth panic and mouth for her to run. When she tried to get to the door , she was grabbed by her arm and thrown onto the ground.

Trevor:*Angry* Where have you been !!!?

Jessie:*Frightened* I-i was with a friend.

Trevor:*Angry* Who !!!?

Jessie:*Frightened* M-my friend...*comes up with a lie*...D-delia.

Trevor:*Angry* At this time of the night woman , *Growls* I'm going to punish you for that.

Jessie:*Terrified* W-what are you going to do...to me ?

Trevor:*Smiles slyly* What couples do when their in love.

Jessie was terrified , she tried to squirm for the door , but Trevor grabbed her legs and dragged her to his room. Jessie cried , meowth felt sorry for her , he couldn't help her , because the door was locked and claw proof , there was no other way in. There were no windows in the room for him to climb through. Meowth cried as he tried to use his claws on the door , but they never worked. He could hear Jessie's screams and cries on the other side as he heard the ripping of clothes and how he beat her and other things. This went on for what seemed like an hour and Trevor came out of the room smiling widely. Meowth growled and ran to Jessie who was covered in a fitted sheet fully naked and bruised. Her hair was now a mess and all her old scars and new scars were visible. Jessie cried when she saw meowth , he jumped forward and hugged her tightly. He went to go get a first aid and helped Jessie with her wounds. He cleaned and bandaged them and ran her a nice warm bath. Her stomach was aching due to what happened , meowth helped her inside and didn't care if her got wet. He cleaned her back , neck and arms while she did the rest herself.