<<~•° Meeting the parents °•~>>

Jessie walked towards the table and stood near the table and watched as the whole family looked at her she felt Jessiebelle glared as James was red in the face. Mrs Morgan looked pleased while Mr Morgan was rather happy.

Mrs Morgan:*Sweetly* Jenna dear come sit next to me and join us for lunch.

Jenna:*Nods* As you wish ma'am.

Jessie sits next to Mrs Morgan and James hands Jessie a plate with some food on it and a glass of wine. Jessie felt awkward as she sat next to the woman who would most likely kill her if she knew who she was. Jessie dug into her meal as the family spoke. Jessiebelle kept bring up the topic about the baby and how she's excited to have it. Jessie kept looking at James as he put on a fake smile on his face. Jessie could sense that he felt like screaming and just remained silent. She then felt a painful prick strike inside her abdomen. She winced and looked down. She knew very well what those pains were and felt as if she wanted to grab Trevor by the neck and kill him herself. Her body was torn and her insides were messed up. She took a pill out of her purse and drank some water with it. Mrs and Mr Morgan looked at Jessie as they watched her take the pill. James just looked away as jessiebelle looked at Jessie aswell. Meowth decided that they needed something else to look at so he jumped up onto James lap and purred.

Meowth:*Hiding his anger towards jessiebelle* Nya Nya Nya.

James:*Gets up* Ok buddy , Jessie will you accompany me outside please ?

Jessiebelle:*Jealous , but keeping calm* James darling I'll come with you.

Jessie:*Breaths* No it's fine I'll walk with you sir.

Jessiebelle growled as she saw James and Jessie get up and leave. Meowth smirked as it walked proudly out of the house. Outside , Jessie was keeping calm as James walked next to her with Meowth infront of them.

James:*Worried* Are you ok ?

Jessie:*Smiles* Ya I'm ok....I think...

James:*looks at her with a worried expression* What happened?

Jessie:*Looks down* Your mom...saw my scars....they saw my panic attack....that's so embarassing.

James:*Comforting her* Hey it's ok , they don't mind panic attacks and my mom barely knows you she couldn't care less about the scars.

Jessie:*Sighs* True...but it's still embarrassing though.

Meowth:*Turns to the two friends* Youse tinks dats embarrasin I'm walkin on all fours here and meowin like a ordinary fwur ball wi nails.

Jessie:*Growls* Cause you are a fur ball.

James:*Worried* Besides what were those pills you were taking.

Jessie:*Shyly* Pain pills.

James:*Concerned* A-are you in pain ?! Do you need a doctor?!

Jessie looks at James with a "Are you alright in your head". Meowth sensed this and looked at him with the same look.

Meowth:*Looks at James* For a guy whos been wi women de most you really are dense as a pole.

James:*Blushed* Well sorry if I'm not as interested in women as you are meowth.

Jessie:*Sighs* Wow you two both of you have no idea things women go through so both of you shut up.

Both males:*Scared she'll turn into the old Jessie* Y-yes ma'am.

The trio walks a few blocks from the house. They stood for a few minutes as they waited for 2 minutes to pass by.