<<~•° Meeting the parents °•~>>

Jessie:*Looks at James* Is the lavender hair dye really necessary?

Both males:*Sternly* Yes.

Jessie:*Shrugs* Ok...if you say so.

Meowth helped Jessie with her hair while James ironed Jessie's outfit. In less that 1 hour Jessie's hair was fully lavender and washed  , now all they needed to do was blow dry , straighten and style.

Jessie:*Sits still while meowth does her hair* So I was thinking maybe a messy bun or maybe a high up ponytail that turns into a braid.

Meowth:*Nods* I say da second opinion cause dat sounds more sophisticated than a simple messy bun wi a pencil in it.

Jessie:*Sits still a smiles* Ok ponytail to braid it is.

They took a whole few minutes with Jessie's hair and finally styled it. So when they finished , Jessie had about 20 minutes to get ready. She did her make-up , put in her eyes contacts and put on her suit that James picked out for her. The suit fit her perfectly , it was more a tight skirt with a blouse and some black heels. James blushed slightly when he saw the skirt hug Jessie's booty (*coughs* stare don't touch) meowth had a black bowtie around his neck and prepared himself to walk on all fours for James dinner tonight. Jessie didn't even look like Jessie anymore , now she was Jenna , James assistant.

James:*Folds his arms* What's your name ?

Jessie:*Smiles* Jenna Tahill

James:*Smiles* Who's your parents ?

Jessie:*Smiles* Carel and Valentino Tahill.

James:*Smiles* Where are you from ?

Jessie:*Smirks* The kanto region.

James:*Smiles* How old are you ?

Jessie:*Smirks* Never ask a lady for her age Jamison , but to answer your question I am 23 years old.

James:*Smiles* And who's your Pokemon.

Jessie:*Smiles* My Pokemon is meowth , my trusty helper and friend.

James:*Smiles at Jessie and meowth* Ok we're all good to go.

The trio made their way downstairs and got into a cab. Jessie began to fidget with her skirt as meowth and James sat next to her. James grasped her hand which told her to calm down and that she'll be ok. Jessie smiled and calmed down. The cab then stopped infront of a huge white mansion where James lived. James got out of the car and looked at the mansion , he sighed and turned to Jessie. He held out his hand and helped her out of the car. Jessie smiled as she took his hand , she held the door open for meowth who jumped out the car and stood next to Jessie. He looked up at her and then at the huge building infront of him. The trio went towards the mansion and stood infront of the door. Meowth went on all fours as Jessie kept reciting what they practiced in her head. James knocked on the door and saw Jessiebelle standing infront of the door with his parents next to her. The three people looked at James and then at Jessie who stood next to him shyly. Meowth hid behind Jessie's leg as he caught a glare from James mother.

Mr Morgan:*Smiles* James , my son, long time no see , I see you came from a meeting.

James:*Looks at his father rather annoyed , but hides it* F-father , nice go see you.

James shakes his father's hand as he stared at the man who he use to look up to as a child. James mother then walked up to James and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Mrs Morgan:*Sweetly* My precious son , how are you ?

James:*Forces on a smile* I'm...fine  mother...