...What a reunion...

James woke up from and groaned as he felt his whole body ache. His body was full of new scars and he was bandaged up with some new bandages. Jessiebelle was sound asleep , snoring next to him. James slowly snuck out of the bed and winced as his wounds stung. He limped all the way to the door and went to the bathroom. He got dressed immediately and went out of the mansion. He took a cab and saw a tall teenager in the cab. He didn't care one bit and just got into the cab.

James:*In pain* L-laviare Hotel please.

Driver:*Nods* Will do , right after I drop off this young man.

Ash:*Smiles* No it's alright I'm in no rush at all.

James turned to the boy and his face froze as when he recognised the boy. The boy turned to face James and his face froze too.

James:*Shocked* TWERP!!!?

Ash:*Shocked* JAMES!!!!?

James:*Shocked* What are you doing here !?

Ash:*Shocked* What are you doing here!?

The two males looked at each other as the driver drove the cab. James was processing the whole thing really slowly as was ash.

Ash:*Trying to calm down* I'm here for a gym battle.

James:*Also trying to calm down* I live here.

Ash:*Notices James is bleeding* YOUR BLEEDING!!?

James:*Hides the bloods with the blazer* I-It's nothing I just hurt myself that's all.

Ash:*Angry* Are you still in team rocket or something?

James:*Smiles* No...hehe...I haven't heard that team name in a long time...I work in my own company now.

Ash:*Remembers reading about this* Oh ya , I remember reading about it in the newspaper with my mom , she moved here 5 years ago so that she could be a bit closer to me cause I'm going to move here soon.

James:*Smiles* Oh I see...how is Delia ?

Ash:*Smiles* She's doing alright , she's been hanging out with this new friend of hers for the past 4 years now.

James:*Smiles* Oh I see and have you met this Friend of hers before ?

Ash:*Shakes his head* Nah , I heard that its a girl so I'm not worried about it.

James:*Nods* Oh I see , so you never met this woman ?

Ash:*Shakes his head with a smile* Nope and I don't tend to cause why should I worry about a woman if it's not a man.

James looked at Ash with a "You really dumb" look. When the driver stopped infront of the hotel. James turned to the car door and got out.

Ash:*Smiles* Hey James we should hang out sometime ok ?

James:*Nods* Sure , will do.

Ash closed the cab door and the cab drove off. James limped all the way into the hotel and put on a smile as he got onto the elevator which took him to the apartment room. When he got inside he saw Jessie and.... JESSIE'S POKEMON laying on the couch. James walked closer and looked down as tears of joy ran down his cheeks as he saw the sleeping Pokemon. Jessie slowly opened her eyes and saw James , her heart jumped and she got up and hugged James tightly. The Pokemon woke up and were shocked to see James , except meowth , he went back to napping. Jessie hugged James tightly as the rest of the Pokemon except meowth did the same. James winced in pain which made Jessie jump and let him go. James softly smiled and pet the Pokemon. Jessie saw the blood on his arms and became worried in a matter of seconds.