11: The reunion

Author's Announcement: (This will be the last chapter of this Novel on Wattpad but will continue on Webnovel)

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all you readers for your unwavering support and dedication in following my book. "Alpha's Rejection: Luna's Awakening" is my debut novel, and though it may not be perfect, your votes, comments, and thoughts about the story have been incredible. I truly appreciate all of you. You guys are amazing.

I regret to inform you that my novel will now be exclusively available on Webnovel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The good news is that starting next week, I will provide daily updates. I hope you will continue to enjoy the story by reading it on Webnovel.

Thank you for your contributions and for being a part of this journey. Just as you've supported this novel, I sincerely hope that your heart's desires are fulfilled. Have a wonderful day!

Eight years later;

Elena's POV

"Wake up, Justin. Justin, my boy, get up," I said, gently brushing his hair with my fingers.

He lifted his head and looked at me, his bright blue eyes meeting mine. I smiled warmly. "Good morning, son."

"Good morning, mum," he replied as he stretched and yawned. "How was your night?"

"My night was fine, and yours?"

"I slept like a baby throughout the night," he said with a smile, his handsome features illuminated by the morning light. He had the bluest eyes I had ever seen, fair skin, and long black hair, making him both cute and striking. He carried an Alpha-like aura, a blend of bravery and kindness, much like Alpha Killian.

"That's good," I said as I stood up. "Go and brush your teeth while I make your bed."

"Mum, I'm a big boy. I can dress my bed myself," Justin said with a hint of independence.

I exhaled softly. "Hmm... Yes, you're a big boy, but..." I picked him up. "You're still my baby boy."

I playfully tickled him, and he burst into laughter.

"Go and brush up, take a shower, and I'll get your bed ready. Then come downstairs for breakfast."

"Okay, mum," he replied as he hopped out of bed. "I'm eight years old, mum."

"I know, son," I said, a touch of amusement in my voice, wondering why he felt the need to remind me.

"I said that because I want you to know that soon, I'll be taking care of you," Justin declared, as if reading my thoughts.

I laughed and began to make his bed. Once it was done, I went downstairs to find Alpha Killian in the dining room.

I walked over and put my arm around his shoulders. "Where were you, dear?" he inquired, gently touching my hand.

"I was in Justin's room. He'll be joining us shortly," I replied and planted a kiss on his hair.

"Does my Alpha boy realize that tomorrow is the big day?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered with a smile.

He stood up. "Have a seat, sweetheart. Don't stress yourself. Tomorrow is a significant day, and Alphas from different packs will gather to witness Justin being crowned as the heir of our Pack. As his mother, you need to look your best."

I smiled. "You're an amazing Alpha-"

"And you are an amazing Luna," he said, cupping my face affectionately.

"Alpha Killian?" Justin called out.

Killian rushed over to Justin and lifted him up. "My big boy is looking handsome today."