WHERE DID YOU GO?

Sultana's POV

"I hope I didn't behave like I was mad." I asked the pastor.

"You were interceding for others."

Yup! I must have looked like a mad lady. Though, I have to admit, I felt like a princess.

"How did you feel?"

"Words cannot describe how I felt sir."

I just stopped praying even though I felt another wave coming.

"I'll be going now sir." I said as I stood up from the chair I was sitting on.

"Okay. We'll be expecting you next Wednesday."

"By God's grace sir."

I left. I met the dark blue VENZA again. The woman beckoned on me to enter. I entered the car. Again I was greeted by the chocolate milk scent.

I greeted her. She nodded in response. She was playing a gospel worship music as she was driving and she turned up the volume.

I can't hold it again.

I rolled out the tongues again. She parked and joined me. We were there till dark. I tried my best to stop but I just couldn't. The Jesus was so generous to pour so much of his spirit on me. When she stopped, she prayed for me and drove me to where I met her in the morning.

I walked home praying under my breath.

Thank you Lord

That was the only English I could make out.

I knocked and John opened the door. He was angry, scared and confused. Dad was back but Mother went to buy some things. John just took me to Dad to explain myself since he noticed I was finding it hard to talk.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to pray Dad." I said when I got a little control over my mouth.

"Don't go there again!"

"Dad why?"

"You were probably drugged. Why are you.......?"

"It's the baptism of the Holy Spirit."

"You too ehn? Your mother did that baptising stuff too. Please if you want to stutter, just go to the hospital and stutter. Not in my house."

"Dad, since when did you become like this?"

"Just go. You're just fourteen. You can't understand."he said with a sigh.

And were his eyes watering?