The Lovebirds

Sage looked around the hallway, sitting down and holding the bag she had gotten from one of her friends. There was too much on her mind and she needed to tone it down a little bit. She pulled out the bottle of beer and opened the lid, taking a drink.

     "What do you think your doing?" Randy asked as he looked at Sage, shaking his head at her. "I refuse to lose you, Sage Prescott. Put the drink away."

     "One little drink won't hurt me, babe. There's too much to think about. I need to tone it down." Sage mumbled, going to take another drink.

     "Not this way." Randy grabbed the bottle and the bag from her, tossing it in the trash.

     "Your a buzzkill." Sage chuckled and stood up, wrapping her arms around his neck with a small grin.

     "No. I just don't want to lose you." Randy spoke, gently kissed her cheek. "Someone loves you too much."

     "Who? My sister?" Sage teased, looking at Randy with a small chuckle.

     "No. Me." Randy replied, keeping Sage in his grip. "You weren't at class today, darling. How are you doing?"

     "As well as I can be really. I still have my moments of missing my mother or Stu and I know I shouldn't miss Stu because I'm with you but-" Sage started to ramble before Randy interrupted her.

     "There's still a part of you that loves him, Sage. I'm fine with that. He was one of the most important people to you." Randy spoke, gently kissing her forehead as he continued to hold her close to him.

     "It's silly, Randy." Sage whispered, leaning against him so she wouldn't break down.

     "No. What's silly is you trying to push away your feelings." Randy spoke, looking down at her. "I mean... in movies if you push down your feelings, it does end very well."

     "This is reality, baby. Not a movie." Sage whispered, but understood where he was coming from. "I'll talk to someone, okay? Dewey seems to understand me." She shrugged.

     "Well... I actually meant you could talk to me, but sure." Randy sighed and looked at her.

     "Don't be jealous, baby. I love you. Noone else." Sage whispered, gently kissing along his jawline.

     "Thanks." Randy chuckled and looked down at her. "The dorky nerd really did get the girl, huh?"

     "In our movie, yes. Forever and ever." Sage spoke, staying close to him. She did only have feelings for him. No one else. Randy was there for her everytime she turned around. He had been crushing on her even when she was with Stu.

     "Good." Randy whispered, pulling her into a gentle kiss. Sage was slightly startled from the kiss, but immediately kissed him back.

     Even in the middle of the hallway, they had a passionate make out session. Neither one of them wanted to be away from the other and that's how it had been the last two days. Both Sage and Randy had gotten busy with their lives.