Mickey???

Sage and Sidney were at the high school together. It had been a couple of days since Randy had died. The two were practically alone in the school, or so they thought.

"Hello?" Sidney called out to the empty auditorium.

"There's no one here, Sid. No one." Sage spoke up.

Sidney and Sage made their way over to the stage in the auditorium. The two looked around, Sidney still calling out for help. Sage knew there was practically no hope. The auditorium music stopped, and a spotlight appeared on the stage, blinding Sidney and Sage for a moment. The side exits were blocked, so there was no chance of that. A stage prop fell down, and there was Derek, tied to it. The girls screamed.

"Derek? Oh God." Sidney spoke, untaping his mouth. "Derek. Wake up!"

"Thank God. I was scared I would be up here until opening night." Derek said.

"Shit. Who tied these? We gotta get outta here." Sidney spoke.

"Are you sure we should do that? Maybe he's the one who killed Randy." Sage glared at Derek.

"Randy is dead? I swear I had no idea, Sage. I'm so sorry." Derek spoke.

"Let's help before my boyfriend is dead, too." Sidney spoke.

"He's after us, Derek. He killed Hallie, Randy, and those other people. We saw Hallie's death." Sage shook her head.

"What are you talking about? Where's the killer?" Derek asked.

"Right here." Sage and Sidney turned to see Ghostface.

Sage lost herself in rage and a sort of daydream, remembering Stu and Randy's deaths. They were both associated with the Ghostface costume. The poor girl couldn't stand it.

"Get me down. Hurry!" Derek yelled, scared for his life.

"Are you sure you want to trust him? Remember last time?" Ghostface smirked from underneath the man's.

The voice autotune broke, and Sage looked at the costume, recognizing the voice immediately. Her eyes widened, and she quickly shook her head, tears filling her eyes. Mickey took the mask off and smirked at the two.

"Killing Randy was so fun, but I did need a partner." Mickey smirked.

"Mickey. You killed him. He was your friend, and you killed him!" Sage yelled.

"Surprise, Sidney. Sage." Mickey looked over at the two. "It's great."

"What the fuck?" Derek looked at Mickey, scared for once.

"Since Derek here disappeared on my ass... I've been on my own. All night." Mickey glared at Derek.

"I'll do it for you if you give me the knife, but I might off myself, too. I can't live without Randy." Sage scoffed.

"Sid. Sage. He's crazy. You know me. I'd never hurt Randy or Hallie or anyone. I swear." Derek spoke up.

"Come on, girls. I've got to have a partner, right?" Mickey smirked. "I did not do this alone."

"Sage, you're not dying, but these two motherfuckers are." Sidney spoke.

"It's okay, Derek. We have them." Mickey nodded at him.

"You still can't kill us. A lot of people have tried." Sage spoke bitterly.