The Final Death

"How will I get away with it? I will blame Mickey, of course. Imagine you and Mickey were in a big fight. Shot each other dead. It's as easy as that. Do you have any questions?" Nancy asked.

     "Bitch." Sage spoke, glaring at Nancy. She was upset and scared.

      "Let them try and track me down. Technically, I don't exist. Use a fake name anyway." Nancy shrugged.

      "You really are as crazy as your son." Sidney told Nancy.

      "What was that? Something bad about my Billy?" Nancy asked.

      "Billy was a good kid. He was awesome. Better?" Sage asked, sarcastic.

      "Randy spoke poorly of Billy, Sage. What happened to him?" Nancy asked.

      "Bitch!" Sage glared at Nancy, shaking her head. "At least if you kill me, I get to see him again."

     "Then tell him that I said hello, Sage." Nancy pointed the gun at her and shot.

      Sage went down. She didn't die but got injured. Sidney looked at her sister, her eyes wide. She didn't want to lose someone so close to her.

      "Sidney. Blame your mother. She had sex with my husband. It broke my family apart." Nancy spoke.

      Sage silently listened to Nancy's speech in pain.

      "Isn't Mickey supposed to be dead?" Sidney asked, interrupting the speech.

     Nancy turned around to look, getting hit over the head with a glass bottle. Sidney grabbed Sage and got her to safety, trying to keep her alive at least. She couldn't imagine losing her sister. Sage was slowly fading.

     "Bitch." Sidney said as she used the set equipment to bury Nancy under a lot of debris from the set.

      Sidney tried to get away, trying to get someone to help Sage. She was stopped by Nancy going after her. Sidney was scared for her and Sage's lives.

     "Don't you fucking move!" Cotton said as he shot a warning shot. "Damn."

     Nancy grabbed Sidney, using her. Nancy smirked and looked over at Cotton, knowing him well.

      "Everybody slow down. I have had a very, very bad day. I would like to know what's going on here." Cotton spoke.

      "Cotton. Meet Billy Loomis's mother. She's the killer." Sidney spoke.

      "What?" Cotton pointed the gun at Sidney and Nancy, bumping into a deceased Mickey. "Who's that?"

      "The other killer. There's two of them once again." Sidney spoke. "Mickey."

      "Where's your sister? Shouldn't she be around here?" Cotton asked.

      "She was shot." Sidney nodded and looked over at Cotton.

      "You're Debbie Salt, huh? Well... stage name anyway." Cotton spoke.

      "That's me. Well... kind of, Cotton." Nancy replied. "Let me kill Sidney."

      "It's quite the predicament you're in." Cotton looked at Sidney. "You know."

      "Cotton. I will sign a deal with you. Please help." Sidney told him."Sawyer. I'll do it. I promise. Please."

      Cotton grinned and shot Nancy, making her fall with Sidney. Sidney got up, thanking Cotton.

      Now, everyone knows the rest of the story here. Mickey and Nancy got killed. Cotton and Sidney got a deal. Now, what happened to Sage?