The Death Threat

Sage sighed as her and Sidney got ready to leave the Delta Zeta frat house. Sage looked over at the phone that rang, immediately going to pick it up and figure out who was on the other side.

     "Hello?" Sage spoke, staying close to her sister.

     "Hello, Sage. Not the sister I expected to answer." A voice spoke. A voice Sage recognized so well.

     Sage started to tear up and shook her head, Sidney immediately going off to try and get ahold of Randy. This left Sage alone, much to her dismay. She hated being alone in moments like this.

     "Who are you? What do you want?" Sage questioned into the phone.

     "Soon, Sage, soon. I want to see your blood drain from your body. Only then can a man be happy." The male spoke.

     "Then come and get me, bitch. I bet you won't." Sage put the phone up.

     A nearby door opened, and Ghostface jumped out. Flashbacks immediately hit Sage's mind, and she started backing up, not wanting to get hurt. Tears filled her eyes as she moved away.

     "Please don't. Please." Sage spoke in nothing, but a bare whisper. When the masked figure lunged at her, she dodged.

     "Sage?" Randy's voice could be heard as him and Sidney ran into the room, Randy immediately going over to Sage. "You're bleeding, baby..."

      Sage looked down at the blood, shaking her head. Perhaps she hadn't dodged like she thought she had. She felt the bitter sting and looked at Randy, fear struck on her face.

      "It stings. Randy, it stings." Sage spoke as she looked at her side. "Please..."

     "Get her to the hospital. I'll go get Dewey. Make sure my sister is safe." Sidney spoke before running off.

     Randy nodded and scooped Sage up into his arms, walking.

     Sage didn't remember much of the rest of the night, but she remembered waking up next to Randy in her dorm. She had a bandage on her side, and Sidney was awake while watching her sister carefully. This didn't give Sage much happiness about her situation. More fear and worry.

     "Randy? Where's Dewey? I need to talk to him." Sage quietly spoke, wincing at the pain of her side.

     Randy nodded and got up to go get Dewey. He needed to keep his girlfriend protected at all times, and he knew Dewey was the best option for that. Deputy Riley.

     "It hurts..." Sage mumbled as Dewey came in and asked how she was.

     "I know. Do you remember anything? Anything that'll show who he is?" Dewey asked her, worried. He gently reached over, taking her hand in his. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. I'll get you guards."

     "Thanks, Dew. I'll be fine, though. Randy won't let anyone hurt me either." Sage spoke softly.

     "Yeah, and where was he last night?" Dewey asked, still holding Sage's hand in his hands.

     "He was busy. That's not his fault. Dewey, I'll be fine." Sage chuckled and moved closer to Randy.