The Cotton Accusations

Sage and Randy were walking through the halls of the school. After the incident, Randy had vowed not to leave her side. Especially after seeing how flirtatious Dewey could get around her. Randy wasn't jealous very often, but he felt that way when it came to Dewey. Everyone saw it.

     "I think Cotton did it. But it is too predictable, right?" Sage sighed quietly.

     "If he's innocent, then he will have an alibi, Sage. If you're looking for someone unpredictable, how about you look at Dewey, hm?" Randy looked over at his girlfriend with a shrug.

     "Babe. I know you're jealous, but he would never do that." Sage shook her head, sighing.

     "How do we know that?" Randy spoke before sighing, nodding at the look Sage gave him.

     "One thing we do know is that Gale will be pissed to have missed her exclusive. I can't believe you work for her, babe." Sage sighed and looked away from him.

     "Sorry. Anyway, I'll relay it to her. Are you sure you don't wanna go home?" Randy asked as he looked at her.

     "No." Sage shook her head and looked at him. "I'm scared, Randy."

     "I know. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." Randy spoke.

     "It's not that. I'm scared I will lose you like I lost Stu. I can't do that. If I ever lost you..." Sage started to tear up.

      "So what? Do you need a break from us or something?" Randy asked.

      "No. That will just make everything worse. I will lose you if we split up. I was just wondering if you could start staying over, maybe. I'm sure that my sister won't care." Sage spoke, looking at Randy with a small sigh.

      "Sweetheart. If that's what you want, then yes." Randy kissed her head.

      Sage nodded and hugged Randy. Little did he know, she had gotten a nightmare over his death the night before and knew they couldn't split up. She was absolutely petrified.

      "I've got to get to work, but I'll see you soon. Alright? I think that Gale would like information." Randy spoke.

      "Okay. Just be careful. I'll see you tonight, and we can do whatever. Sidney's going to be with Derek tonight." Sage spoke as she reached up to gently kiss his cheek.

      "Someone keeps forgetting the rules, but if I have to die to be able to do this with you, I happily will." Randy spoke.

      "Please don't say that. You know that I would die if I lost you." Sage reached up, pecking his cheek.

      "I won't die. I promise." Randy smiled and held her hand in his. He absolutely loved her.

      "Bye, babe. You don't want to be late." Sage smiled and looked at him, biting her lip with a worried look.

      "Baby. I promise. You don't have anything to be scared of. I am in love with you, and I am going to marry you one day. Just to prove that. Here..." Randy gave her a promise ring.