Sage Prescott

Sage woke up in the hospital, looking over to see Dewey holding onto her hand. A huge smile crossed his face when he saw she was awake. He smiled and got up.

      "Hey. You've been out for two days. The doctors say you'll be just fine." Dewey told her.

      "Where's Sidney?" Sage asked, looking around.

      "She's with Gale. She's alive. It was Mickey and Nancy. Sidney and Cotton killed them." Dewey spoke, rubbing the back of her hand.

       "Thank God." Sage mumbled, leaning against the pillow.

       "Sage. The doctors told me. You let Randy get you pregnant?" Dewey asked.

      "Yes." Sage sighed, looking at him. "No, he didn't know. No, Sidney doesn't know. You are the first one to know."

       "Wow. Sage. Let me help you raise this child. I've been told I'm great with kids, okay?" Dewey looked at her.

       "I appreciate the offer, Dewey, but I am not sure about that." Sage sighed.

      "Please." Dewey looked over at her. "Your kid will need a good father."

      Sage sighed and looked down, placing her hands on her stomach. Biting her lip, she got lost in thought.

      "You didn't lose the baby. The doctors checked that." Dewey told her, nodding.

      "Then I do suppose my baby would need a good father. A cop wouldn't be too bad." Sage looked at him, smiling.

      "It would mean that we would have to date. I can support you in every way, Sage. I am a true gentleman. I've lived this Ghostface thing twice with lots of different injuries." Dewey told her.

      "Shhh... I will go on a date with you, Dorky Dew. Just go get my sister for me." Sage told him.

       Dewey nodded, kissed the top of her head quickly, and walked off. He called Sidney, and she was there rather quickly.

      "Sage?" Sidney walked into the room. "I thought I had lost you."

      "That makes two of us. Sit down, Sid. I've got some news." Sage told her.

      Sidney nodded and sat down, looking over at Sage. She was worried about her sister, unsure of what was going on.

      "I'm pregnant. Me and Randy had a little bit of fun, and it resulted in my kid. Mickey knew about it. I was too scared to tell anyone else. Dewey wants to help me raise it." Sage spoke, looking at Sid.

      "Oh wow. Uhm... that's a lot. Uh... are you sure?" Sidney asked.

      "Yes, I'm sure. The doctors said I didn't lose it during that fight with Mickey, though." Sage spoke.

      "And Dewey wants to help you raise a child together?" Sidney questioned.

      "That's correct. I didn't think this would happen either, but..." Sage bit her lip and shrugged, looking at Sidney.

     "Wow. So you and Dewey are together now, I'm guessing?" Sidney asked.

      "You know that I have loved him for quite a while." Sage nodded.

      "Wow. Uh... okay then. I hope this is what you want. I hope you've thought it through, sis." Sidney said.

      "I have." Sage happily nodded.