Nancy Loomis

Sage and Sidney looked at one another, trying to come up with a plan. They needed to make it out alive, whether or not Sage actually wanted to. She had to for Sidney.

      "I bet you didn't even tell your sister the secret. I won't. You'll have to do that much, Sage." Mickey spoke.

      Sage rolled her eyes and looked over at him, shaking her head. She couldn't believe Mickey. She hated him so much.

      "Anyway, Billy was good at making the audience, and so am I." Mickey said.

       "You're forgetting one thing about Billy Loomis. Me and Sidney killed him." Sage nodded at her sister.

         Sidney used her necklace that Derek had given her against Mickey, kicking him. The two girls tried to run, which escalated into the three fighting. Sidney and Sage had the advantage for the most part. That was up until Mickey got the gun back.

      "You got a Linda Hamilton thing going on, Sid. It's nice. I like it. Not as much as I like Sage." Mickey smirked.

      "Fuck you, prick!" Sage yelled, glaring at Mickey.

      The prop that Mickey had died on started lifting, and the two girls looked at one another, knowingly.

     "Now... who the fuck is doing that?" Mickey looked at the two girls. "Could that be our mystery guest? My partner."

      Sidney and Sage looked over at the door that opened. Gale. A lot of thoughts ran through Sage's head. Sidney voiced them immediately, though. Sage looked over at her sister.

      "Gale? You piece of absolute shit." Sidney spoke up, glaring.

      Gale shook her head, walking onstage as a woman followed closer behind her. Nancy Loomis.

      "Mrs. Loomis?" Sidney looked at Nancy, slightly scared.

      "Billy's mother!" Mickey exclaimed, happy about it. "Nice twist, huh?"

      "I've seen pictures of you. This is absolutely impossible." Sage sighed.

      "60 pounds and a lot of work later." Sidney added on.

      "It's called a makeover. You should try it, girls. You three look a little tired." Nancy spoke.

      "You two are working together?" Sidney asked, looking at Mickey, then back at Nancy.

      "I had to get money. Tuition is a lot. Nancy and I met on the internet, actually." Mickey nodded.

      "Serial killer website. Mickey was quite the rare find." Nancy admitted.

      "Told you it was going to work. I can't wait until the trial!" Mickey spoke.

      "Oh, Mickey. You really are stupid. There isn't going to be a trail. You won't be alive to see it." Nancy shot him.

      "Two birds. One stone." Nancy bit her lip and shrugged. "At least I'm sane."

     "Sure you are." Sage and Sidney looked at one another, backing up.

      "My motive is revenge. You killed my Billy boy. My son." Nancy spoke.

      "You won't get away with this. A lot of people have tried killing us." Sage spoke.

      "Not as many with as much motive as I have, Sage." Nancy spoke.

      "And what plan do you have to get away with this?" Sage questioned as she stayed next to her sister.