Not Him, No

Gale, Randy, and Dewey were sitting in the park. They were discussing the killings. Dewey glanced at Randy, trying to protect him so Sage wouldn't be upset. In both of the males' minds, that would be the worst thing to happen.

      "Alright. Let's say the killer is repeating Woodsboro. Why would he go after Sage and Sidney?" Gale asked.

      "They weren't killed in Woodsboro." Dewey spoke up, shrugging.

      "It wasn't for a lack of trying. Stu and Billy did try." Randy spoke, uncomfortable about this. "The killer is trying to finish what the two started. They won't stop."

      "They're under protection, right? No one could hurt them." Gale spoke.

       "Yeah." Randy glanced at Dewey, then back to Gale.

       "There were more victims before the so-called final scene. Who will be next?" Gale asked. "Tatum..." She glanced at Dewey. "My cameraman..." She looked over at Randy.

      "If the killer is following a pattern. We can figure this out." Dewey spoke.

      "I wouldn't follow a killer's pattern. We were all involved in Woodsboro." Randy spoke up, sighing.

      "So, do you just want to sit around and wait until the next person drops dead, huh?" Gale asked.

       "Gale's not here." Randy spoke, picking up the ringing phone next to Gale's bag.

      "I'm not interrupting. Am I? You do look deep in thought. Kind of how Sage looked before... well... you know." Ghostface answered in his signature villainous autotune.

      "Leave us alone." Randy mumbled, worried now. "Stay away from her."

      "Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh? Would that hurt your little girlfriend?" The voice asked.

      "It's him." Randy looked at Gale, then Dewey, shaking slightly. "I think he's trying to go after her."

      "He can't. She's protected. It'll be fine. I'm sure of it." Dewey spoke, trying to keep himself calm rather than Randy.

      "Well... he can see us and her. Or that is what he's saying." Randy looked at Dewey, worried about Sage.

      The three stood up and split off, Randy going by himself and Dewey going with Gale. The three tried to find who the killer was.

       "Hi. So uh..." Randy sighed, starting to walk around. What's your favorite scary movie?"

      "You'll never find me. You'll die trying, movie man." Ghostface spoke.

      "Yeah? Why do you care? I can at least try." Randy spoke.

       "So, uh, what's up?" Randy spoke, trying to keep the killer on the phone.

       "What's your favorite scary movie?" The voice asked.

       "Showgirls. It's absolutely frightening. What's yours? Let me guess. The House on Sorority Row? Dorm That Dripped Blood? Splatter University? Graduation Day? Final Exam? Am I close, at least?" Randy questioned.

      "Closer than you think. I wonder what Sage will think when you're dead." The voice spoke.

      "Leave her out of this. This is between you and I." Randy spoke, shaky.

      "Do you want to die in her arms?" The voice questioned.

      "Is that all? Billy and Stu were much more original." Randy spoke.

      "And one of the reasons you're believed to be a suspect." The voice spoke sharply.

      "Leave Sage out of this. It is your final chance, man." Randy spoke.

      "Why are you even here, Randy? You'll never be the leading man. You will never survive long enough to get the girl, so give up. Let the cop get her. Though, I don't think he'll survive either." The voice spoke.

      "Why copy these people? Stu was pathetic. He almost let his girlfriend die. He was a puss. And Billy Loomis, man? What the fuck was he thinking, y'know?" Randy spoke as he walked over to the news van, ready to go save Sage.

      "Any advice before you die, Randy?" The voice questioned.

       "Fuck you." Randy spoke before looking around. "Why not be original? OJ, Bundy, anyone el-" Randy was cut off by being pulled into the van where the killer was. He died.