Secrets Of Love

Sage and Sidney still didn't know whether or not to trust Derek. Sage took a step back, glaring at Mickey. Her eyes filled up with tears as she remembered what he had done to Randy.

"Boyfriend. Killer. Boyfriend. Killer. Which is it?" Mickey smirked.

"If Randy wasn't a killer, Derek can't be either. Sidney, untie him." Sage said.

"Listen to your sister, Sid. Untie me!" Derek looked at Sidney.

"What do you think, Derek? The girls experiencing some deja vu? Sage may not even know what she's talking about. Hell, I killed her boyfriend without an ounce of thought." Mickey spoke.

"Fuck off, Mickey. No one gives a damn about you!" Sage yelled at him.

Mickey chuckled and shrugged, shooting Derek right in the chest. He smirked and looked over at Sage, looking her up and down quickly as he took a step towards her.

"Looks like you were right, Sage. How can that be?" Mickey smirked.

"I'm not a killer." Sage shook her head, looking at Sidney, who gave her a small, quick nod.

"You? My own damn sister? How can you do this to me?" Sidney questioned.

"Your own sister doesn't even believe you. Funny." Mickey spoke, smirking.

"Oh yes, I do." Sidney tried to go after Mickey, getting cut in the process with the knife he also had.

"Sid!" Sage quickly rushed over to her sister, worried.

"You should really work on your trust issues, Sid. I mean... poor Derek. He's completely innocent and so nice. Intelligent, funny, and handsome. Singing is decent. He was even going to be a doctor and help people. This was just the type of boy you'd like to bring home to mom. Randy, too. Wait. You two don't have a mom." Mickey smirked at them and crossed his arms.

"Fuck you!" Sage yelled, trying to get the knife from him.

"Watch it. You are so vulgar. Innocent Randy actually put up with this? Shame." Mickey spoke.

"Shut the fuck up about Randy or I will kill you. You're a sick fuck like Billy." Sage spoke up.

"Or Stu, right? I still can't believe those rumors about the two of you." Mickey spoke. "Anyway, they tried to get away with it. Me? I want to get caught. It'll be so much funner!"

"You're such a pig. You're not going to get fame." Sage spoke.

"No. But it'll be an interesting story. The effects of cinema violence on society as a whole." Mickey nodded.

Sage and Sidney tried to get away, but Mickey stopped them. He smirked and pointed the gun at the two. He was having quite fun with this little "game" in his mind.

"I'm an innocent victim. Just like poor, defenseless Randy." Mickey said.

"You're crazy, Mickey. Don't talk about him like this." Sage said.

"Shush. We can have our secrets, Sage. Ever tell Randy what you told me a couple of weeks ago?" Mickey asked.

"Fuck you!" Sage teared up and looked away from him, shaking her head quickly.