Prologue

Hi!
English is not my first language, may have grammatical errors. Anyways, I'll try my best ofc.

———————————————————

Y/n kugisaki is nobara's sister. She is one year younger than nobara, and despite her being the younger one, she was taller than her. Y/n was just as tall as maki zenin.

The sisters has the greatest bonds. Going on a shopping, getting new clothes, skincares and more. Y/n shares the same personality as nobara, though, but a lot calmer version.

One day, y/n and nobara went and joined the jujutsu high after their grandmother convinced them. A kind grandmother who taught them to be a sorcerer. Y/n was hesitant to join at first, because she thought she wasn't good enough there. They made some friends, megumi fushiguro and yuji itadori, along with the 2nd years.

Every single night, an unknown man kept appearing in her dreams, none other than choso kamo. But she don't know him, she doesn't even know if he exist in real life. During her slumber, in her dreams, she can feel his presence, she can see how his hair was tied up high in two messy buns, and he was wearing a white robe with a purple vest. But can she see how his face look like? No. His face.. it was blurred.

Waking up gasping, heavy breathing and full of sweat after the hunting dreams. Thanks to yuji, who's room was only next to hers. He can hear her unsettling breathes, knowing she had any nightmares since y/n told him about it. He will end up always knocking on her door after, checking on her to make sure she was alright.

———

Nobara has a powerful straw doll technique.
And, y/n was good at combats, similar to yuji.
Left right goodnight.

She has a nunchuck with her, and a brass knuckles on her fingers. She also has healing techniques but it has limits. The sisters are always confident and positive, but one thing about y/n... why does she always think she's weak especially in every missions..?

————————

Nobara:

"This one suits you!"

"Omg i like this on you! Try it on lil sis"

"Ugh, boys these days *sighs while rubbing her temples in stressful way*"

"Who cares? They don't even know us, plus, they get on my nerves tch"

"I dyed my hair! How does it look like? *wink*"

Y/n:

"I wonder when will they shut up"

"I don't care who it was, i'll make sure they won't see another sunlight *said in a casual idgaf tone*"

"Oi, I'm kidding, i love my big sis!"

"That unknown man kept appearing in my dreams. More like a nightmare, it's weird. But, beautiful..?"

"*becomes a whole different person everytime peitho took control on her body*"

"... huh? Choso?"

End of prologue.

—————————————————

I have the longest free time these days, so I'm gonna upload new chapters everyday. Gonna Timeskip since choso's first appearance was in episode 24 in anime. And this will follow the plots in manga, but with you in it of course. *wink*

I do not own any of these plots, all belongs to the rightful owner, Gege Akutami the author of the manga. Except for y/n's plots, you have me.

Started: nov 1, 2023.

Happy Halloween everyone!
See you in the next chap!