Chapter 49 - vessel

——————————————————————————

Choso's heart was racing as they followed Sukuna but still keeping the distance, just enough to see your running form afar. They ran for what seemed like miles, choso and itadori could feel their energy draining, but they refused to give up.

Then, Sukuna came to a stop in front of an abandoned building, climbing with ease until you reached on top while smirking at them. Your voice echoed and raspy "finally, this is where i'll make my stand once again." Sukuna's eyes darted between choso and then itadori "And you, choso and itadori, might be the one who will witness my victory."

"I could also count that other four friends of yours." Sukuna taunted and grinned sinisterly, looking at maki, panda and toge.

Choso couldn't help but scoff at sukuna's words, trying to stay collected and unfazed. "Don't flatter yourself, sukuna," he retorted. "You're even just inhabiting y/n's body."

"Yeah, and instead— we might believe you more if you're on your original form." Panda joined in, resting his hand on his hip.

'i know i'd be dead if he is.' Panda whispered to himself, knowing that Sukuna was not one to be messed with.

Sukuna rested your hands on your hips, crouching down casually with a sly smile "Y/n's life will be at risk, and there's nothing you can do about it." Sukuna's voice was filled with mockery.

Choso frowned, being frustrated "That so? Well then.." Without hesitation, he activated his supernova, and the air around him crackled with energy as he prepared to attack Sukuna.

'I can't bear to see y/n like that.' Choso mumbled.

Itadori, who had been standing next to Choso, followed suit. He readied his divergent fists and took on a fighting stance. Maki and Panda, who had been watching from a distance, quickly got into their own stances as well. Toge, on other hand who had been quietly observing the situation, took a sip from a syrup bottle to soothe his throat before joining them.

Sukuna chuckled darkly "Wow, what a props we have right now." Sukuna remarked slyly.

"Props your ass."

"Blood manipulation: supernova!" Choso exclaimed, small orbs of blood began to form around him, glowing with a fiery red light. The orbs off blood flew and struck at sukuna in an incredible speed, having so much impact.

But choso can't help but feel a bit of guilt, he was attacking sukuna, but it was still your body that's receiving the attacks. But he has no choice, he has to help and get sukuna out you if possible.

Sukuna had been hit twice, but he managed to avoid the third attack from choso. "How fun hehh." Sukuna jumped out of the building, landing gracefully on the ground.

But before they could even react, Sukuna had already unleashed one of his techniques. A wave of dark energy shot towards Choso, who barely had time to raise his arms in defense. The impact was powerful, sending him flying back and crashing into a nearby wall. The others were caught off guard, unable to react in time as Sukuna closed in on them.

"Tsk!"

"CHOSO!" Itadori yelled out in worry and anger. Then he immediately rushed towards Sukuna from behind, his fists clenched tightly and flying towards the your face. Sukuna easily dodged his attacks, his movements fluid and graceful. "Dammit y/n please just switch up now!!" Itadori grumbled.