Chapter 16 - realization

——————————————————

"When you get to the other side.. make sure to ask for my brothers' forgiveness." He said nonchalantly.

"So die already."

He lifted his fist and ready to strike you, however, something suddenly distracts Choso. A memory was born inside choso's brain.. about a past event that never happened.

Choso's head begins to throb and he stumbles away from you and itadori, he was stricken with a headache all of a sudden. He started breaking down while gripping the both side of his head as he walks away while he staggers from side to side.

"Aahhhh!!"

A memory of an event that never happened finally entered his brain.

Unexpectedly, you were also there...

but.. as his lover?

————

In choso's memory

Choso, itadori and you were peacefully eating at a picnic table along with his other two brothers eso and kechizu and the other six brothers who are still sealed in constraints.

You were all smiling and laughing whole heartedly. Itadori passed choso some spaghetti. "Here ya go big bro. Say ahh!" He said, and choso followed what itadori said by opening his mouth, letting itadori feed him with one spaghetti. He leaned back again with a warm smile and enjoying the view in content.

On other side, you are also sitting next to choso, he was holding your hand and his thumb were gently caressing your skin. You took a fork with a spaghetti and bring it to your mouth, chewing it while laughing at itadori and the other brothers' jokes. Meanwhile choso was staring at you the whole time.

He leaned closer to you, and placed a strand of your hair behind your ear before whispering something.

"I love you, y/n."

End of memory.

—————

Once the memory ends, choso bends over forward in pure shock and the sweats drop profusely off of his face. He didn't understand what's going on and why in that memory, itadori was one of his brothers and you as his lover. He started mumbling in disbelief and guilt.

"Wha... what the hell is this?"

"...Itadori why are you there?"

"And that y/n.. wh- why are you there..?"

"I was holding her hand..! what's happening.!"

"...No.. Impossible!"

"Sh.. she's still alive right!?"

He started panicking while walking away, he doesn't know what to do and he was in pure guilt.

——————————————————

Meanwhile you and itadori were still left and remained unconscious after the fights with choso. Then the two girls with uniforms appeared, the other girl has a brunette hair while the other one has a dark blonde with a high bun.

"There he is!"

"He's alive right?"

"Yeah."

The twins said, their eyes then darts to you who was next to itadori. "Who is she?" The brunette girl asked. "She's probably his friend, since they have the same uniform design." The blonde girl replied.

The girls kneeled down, mimiko placed her hand on your chin and lift your head up to check your face.
"She's also badly injured." She said with a slight concern. "What shall we do to her?" She looked at nanako.

"We need to feed itadori the sukuna fingers first, then maybe we can help her after." The blonde haired girl replied. She started pulling out the sukuna finger. "Let's begin."

Nanako grabbed itadori's jaw to forcefully open his mouth, she started feeding him one of sukuna's finger. "Let's hurry nanako!" The brunette girl said.

"Please come out, master sukuna."

The finger was already swallowed inside itadori making a gulp sound. Once they successfully fed him a finger, the twins leaned away and stood up. They looked back at you.

"Now let's help her-,"

The twins stopped in their tracks when the volcano head arrived in rush. "Tch. You!" Jogo yelled as he sprint towards their direction. The twins immediately used their innate technique to disappear, and they went in the distance.

Jogo quickly goes over to itadori's unconscious body, then he noticed you on his side who were also as injured as itadori. "Hmp, so that's y/n choso was talking about." Jogo scoffed "i'll deal with you later." He added before looking back at itadori.

Relieved that the marks are still present, Jogo pulled out the kraft roller where sukuna's 10 fingers was placed. He grabbed itadori's jaw and started forcefully feeding him the 10 fingers. "That's all ten, now it's time to wake up, sukuna."

Then suddenly, jogo's hand was cut off. The volcano head's eyes goes wide in shock. Sukuna has finally awakened in itadori's body.

"Move, brat."

Sukuna demanded that made jogo flinch, he quickly moved away and darts to your side.

He tried to keep his cool "Just as i said.. i'll deal with this girl when sukuna is awake." Jogo mumbled to himself instantly before using his cursed flames. He was about to burn you but sukuna spoke.

"Don't touch her brat!"

Jogo was surprised by that, without causing any further problems, he followed sukuna's orders, so he darts away and now he was next to the twins in the distance.

Sukuna looked down at your unconscious figure in boredom, he kneeled down in front of you. His eyes were scanning your face.

"Because i have a plan to target her next."

——————————————————

To be continued... it's getting more interesting! see you in the next chapter! <3