Chapter 2 - first day

2nd person pov

"Hey you!" You and nobara said in unison and squeezed the man's shoulders tighter. You lift your hand with a thumb while pointing to yourselves confidently, making the man sweat in intimidation and nervousness.

"What about us?" You both said while still gripping the guy's shoulders. He let out a small grunt in pain, more sweat dripping down his temples.

"W- what about us?" The guy muttered at your words, looking a bit scared and was completely taken aback.

"It's about modeling!" Nobara scoffed lightly while crossing her arms over her chest. You nodded.

"Yeah! Hm modeling!" The guy flinched after you repeated, feeling amused at the same time about how he was shaking.

"Again, we are asking you, how about us?" Nobara grumbled and was starting to get more impatient, you were trying so hard to hold your laughter inside.

"N- no.. um.. i'm in a rush, so-.." he replied while slowly backing away from the two of you.

You immediately grabbed the guy's shoulder, preventing him to go anywhere. Other people were watching the scene in the distance, some of them were laughing and confused.

"The hell is this! Don't you even dare escape!"

"I swear we will fit into the modeling industry! Don't deny it!

"Tell it to us straight!"

"Oi don't escape!!"

———————————————

"That's kind of embarrassing." Itadori commented while watching in the distance with his mouth agape. He was wearing a 2018 shaped glasses while holding an ice cream and a popcorn.

"So are you." Megumi who were right next to him commented, his eyebrows were furrowed as usual making yuji grin sheepishly and embarrassment.

"Hey over there!" Gojo shouted referring to the both of you. Nobara stopped in her tracks and so are you. You let go the guy's shoulder and he started running away so quick.

You and your sister started walking side by side towards their direction. As soon as the both of you got there, you placed your hand on your other hip, nobara did the same thing while you two were now standing in front of them. You were taller than nobara, they can't tell who's younger and who's older.

"I'm kugisaki nobara, the older." nobara started introducing herself with a blank expression.

"And i'm kugisaki y/n, the younger." You introduced yourself after your sister, judging the looks on their faces and every moves.

"Cheer up boys. We are the only women in your group." You and nobara stated, exchanging looks before looking back at the three.

There was a moment of silence after that, hearing a gulp from the pink haired boy. Your eyes darted to him.

"I'm itadori yuji! From sendai!" Yuji introduced himself with a friendly grin. "I'm fushiguro megumi." the spikey haired boy said while looking unimpressed.

Your eyes darted to the spikey haired and he quickly looked away. Both of you and your sister sighed stressfully after seeing their faces.

————————————————

"Hehehe. I've finally gathered my four students. And on top of that, the sisters are from the countryside." Gojo said with a confident chuckle and pride.

"And of course, now.. we will go.." the white haired spoke in excitement and confidence. The four of you quickly turned your heads to him, sparkles of excitement started forming on your eyes including nobara's and yuji's.

"We will go to.." Gojo continued with a huge grin, the three of you can't help but feel excited except megumi.

Few seconds later, you all deadpanned and frustrated after gojo left his words hanging on purpose, you just knew he was just teasing the four of you.

He let out a loud laughter and stopped when he spoke again. "Of course we will go sightseeing in tokyo!" Gojo finally finished his words. The three of you jumped in surprised, clasping your hands to the side of your face happily along with your sister and yuji.

"Tokyo! tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo!"

"We love tokyo!"

"Huh." Megumi on the other hand was still in the same position and still unimpressed, raising his eyebrows in a grumpy manner.

The three of you rushed towards the white haired man and jumped at him. Yuji started hanging on gojo's shoulder while you were hanging on gojo's waist, and nobara were hanging on your back.
Gojo didn't move and he just let the three of you be while grinning happily like a child.

"I wanna go to disneyland! Disneyland!" Nobara exclaimed in enthusiasm

"You dummy disneyland is in chiba! Let's go to chinatown sensei!" Yuji responded that made nobara scoff in frustration.

"You dummy chinatown is in yokohama you know!" You said in amusement. You all let go of gojo as the three of you started arguing all of a sudden.

"You dummy yokohama is in tokyo you know!" Yuji responded that made you frustrated as well. As the three of you kept arguing, megumi was getting more annoyed and impatient.

"Tch. Bakas." He mumbled, and without thinking, he grabbed the back of your uniform and drags you away from the pink haired boy.

"Eh?"

—————————————————

Thanks for reading! And don't yall worry, he will appear soon because of course, this fic is for him! I'm making it more seem realistic and accurate, and lore ;) let me know what you think! Stay safe and see you in the next chapter <3