Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers

———————————————

~timeskip~

Yasohachi bridge

"You never tell us about yourself fushiguro."

"That's right."

"We tell you everything aren't we?"

"That's right."

"Right?"

"Yeah that's right."

You, nobara and yuji didn't listen to what megumi said, the three of you still ended up following him. The raven haired shut his eyes in disbelief.

"But you can trust us, we're friends."

"You're so deep in thoughts fushiguro, you didn't even notice us."

'Right.. just as i thought.' the raven haired thought.

You slightly nudged megumi on his arm to snap him back to reality. He opened his eyes again, a small pink tint were plastered on his cheeks.

———————————————

There was a loud bang, the four of you infiltrate the curse's domain. The cursed spirit from the 'death paintings' entered the fray as well.

"How ugly is that." You commented playfully as you readied your nunchack and brass knuckles.

" You commented playfully as you readied your nunchack and brass knuckles

(This is your nunchuck btw ;)

"There it is. This is gonna be fun." Nobara said with a smirk on her face and pulls out her hammer.

"Guh?" The cursed suddenly appeared behind you, making your eyes widened. You didn't hesitate to turn around.

"You guys will focus on this one." The pink haired says before moving away.

"I'll take that one cursed over there. Hell, this is gonna be hell. Fun." You stated as you started making your way to the other death painting curse who has two mouths. Megumi's eyes widened.

"Y/n-!" Megumi called out and Yuji cuts him off. "Don't worry fushiguro." He said and his face was filled with determination. The pink haired looked back at you who was already in the distance.

"I'll take that too y/n!" He said as he started jogging to your direction. You and yuji stood side by side while facing the curse.