Chapter 45 - sorrow

Warning: this chapter may contain gore, blood and etc..
—————————————————————————

"What the hell did you just say!?" Choso yelled at him furiously.

"Be glad, it's not for you." Kenjaku replied to choso in mockery, and he ignored him as his eyes were still focused on you.

A frown formed on your face when kenjaku threatened you, and you felt mix of fear and anger rising up inside you. You remained silent for a moment, trying to control your emotions and not letting your guard down. "You think you can just threaten me that easily?" You spoke up louder this time.

Kenjaku just laughed, approaching until he stopped in front of you "Indeed." A huge smile was still plastered on his face, and you wanted to slap or punch it.

"Indeed my ass." Choso suddenly broke in, who was standing several feet away. His long strides made him reach the surprised kenjaku easily, and he immediately launched a ferocious attack without any warning.

Choso threw a punch at kenjaku's ribs followed by a sharp jab to his jaw before grabbing his neck harshly. "Don't overestimate yourself." He growled in front of kenjaku's face, still gripping his neck hardly.

Kenjaku coughed and gagged "Don't interfere choso." He replied and managed to let out a slight chuckle, and that just made choso's blood boil even more, including yours.

"This bitch." You grumbled under your breath. As choso was still choking him, providing you with a perfect chance to launch an attack. You took advantage of this lapse in his attention and lunged at kenjaku with the aid of your nunchuck.

You jabbed at him with the nunchuck and pounded him with vicious fists. Taking Kenjaku by surprise, you attempted to land several devastating blows before he could react. But that didn't lasted "Feisty. Now is it my turn?"

'Huh?' You were surprised when your attacks has no much effects on him. You huffed in frustration and anger. Then you quickly slid away from kenjaku before he could even do his next move.

Kenjaku stretched his neck, being unfazed while looking at you sideways "Such a nice attack. I'm surprised, but too sad you're not able to use it anymore after i'll kill y-"

He was cut off when choso swiftly moved in and jumped kicked him several feet away. "Y/n let's get out of here fast!!"

Your eyes widened when choso suddenly lift you up and carried you on his shoulders and started running without waiting for your response and reaction. He was making a dash for escape, taking the chance whilst kenjaku was still several feets away.

"He's getting up again!" You yelled whisper at him, seeing kenjaku slowly standing up to his feet again.

A satisfied grin was formed on kenjaku's face again "You think you can just escape easily?" He exclaimed from the distance, shaking his head and chuckled.

Both of you ignored it and he kept running while carrying you. "Do you think he's not gonna follow us?" You asked.

"I'll make sure.." He replied before increasing his speed.

Choso's speed was incredibly fast, and your hair was blowing in the wind as he moved, causing you to squeeze your eyes shut to prevent the air or dust from getting inside them. You hold onto him firmly.