DikinBaus

DikinBaus was a draft house that sold specialty sausages and beer. You didn't have much experience as a waitress, but you did as a charmer who was more than capable of selling some hot dogs to horny men.

Kenny was one of them. He loved to tease you suggestively and you had to admit it never failed to make you smile.

"Wow"

Kenny looked you over in your new uniform which consisted of a flattering tank top with the logo across your chest and shorts so small they might as well be underwear.

"Remind me to thank the guy that designed that outfit," he smirked.

You playfully punch his arm, "Yeah yeah. I'm starting to think you made these shorts too small so that you can see more of me."

"It's definitely a good reason."

You put your hands on your hips, "Well eat your heart out because this is as close as you'll come to being in them."

He showed off his gap-tooth smile and leaned forward, "We'll see about that."

His confidence and that spark in his eye made your stomach flutter. He stands up straight snapping you out of your lustful haze reminding you that you're at work.

"Now hurry up and hit the floor you're on the clock."

There was nothing professional about the way Kenny looked. His shaggy blonde hair was attractively unkempt and his multiple ear piercings and a bridge piercing made him appear like a delinquent rather than the founder of a five-star draft house. He always had a relaxed look about him contradictory to the purple bags under his eyes.

His clothes didn't look high-brow either. You once asked Lexus why he always wore the same jacket.

"Ohmygod, okay so like, he's totally like down to earth or whatever. He donates most of what he makes to like, charities and stuff. Isn't he so cute?!"

He was cute. His philanthropy only made him hotter and added a layer of depth to him that you wouldn't have otherwise seen. It was refreshing to be in such a light-hearted environment with a guy like him after the darker nights with Mysterion.

Kenny

Kenny wished he could be in her shorts right now. Y/N had been on his mind ever since she moved to South Park months ago.

He peeked his head out of his back office onto the restaurant floor. Even with TVs displaying various sports games, she was still the most interesting sight in the room. He ached watching her bend over showing off her ass.

Almost like she could feel his gaze, she turned her head and out of the corner of her eye flashed him a flirtatious smile.

He returned the gesture and retreated to his office leaning back in his chair daydreaming about her again. She had the most beautiful (your eye color) eyes that warmed him to the core, unlike Viper's (fav color) ones. From her head to her toes, Y/N was his type exactly.

Kenny lost count of how many times he had masturbated at the thought of her dropping her uniform to the ground and begging him to touch her. He wondered if she ever thought about him as much as he did her.

...

"Ugh, Y/N," Ferrari whined dramatically, "how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Get tips out of those broke guys! I don't get it."

Ferrari made a lot of tips. Almost as much as you made. She didn't need to put on a facade, she was naturally naive whereas you had to try a little harder. And of course, it helped that she had big boobs that practically spilled out of her top. Regardless, you respected her will to improve herself.

"Here's what works for me, just look at him directly and imagine you know a secret that he doesn't. Here, try it on me!"

Ferrari proceeds to give you the most skin-crawling grin you'd ever seen in your life.

"I meant pretend you know a sexy secret, not that you've just killed someone!"

The irony was not lost on you that you had that same secret.

"It's okay, just keep practicing. Don't let broke boys get to you, you'll always be the best girl to me!"

She smiled and hugged you tightly. "You're such a good friend!"

"Sounds like she's calling you stupid."

Your bonding moment with Ferrari was interrupted by Mercedes's agitated tone as she stood ominously in the doorway with her arms crossed.

All the girls here were pretty close except you and Mercedes. Mercedes had worked at DikinBaus the longest and strutted around the brewery like it was her own personal kingdom. She felt she had a claim on Kenny and was threatened by even the tiniest amount of attention anyone got from him and ever since you got here he had given all of it to you.

You tried to befriend her on multiple occasions, understanding that accepting someone new might take some getting used to but no matter what you did, she only seemed to hate you more. If that was even possible.

You felt sorry for her. There were so many other things going on in the world around her but she centered her whole life in this one building.

"Don't forget that Y/N is still new. She honestly doesn't have the right to be telling anyone how to make tips."

She walked closer with a palpable malice in her wake. "Flirting with the customers only makes them look down on you."

You casually let her words roll off your back. "I don't know, Kenny seems to like it."

Her face turns red. "If you didn't parade around like a slut he'd never know you existed!"

Ferrari put her finger to her chin furrowing her brow in confusion. "Aren't we all wearing the same uniform?"

"Shut up Ferrari. You know what I mean!"

She looked around the room still genuinely confused. Lexus came to Mercedes's side, trying to diffuse an indiffusible situation.

"Why don't we like, leave Y/N alone? Happy hour is starting literally right now and the floor's going to be like totally busy."

She gave you a death stare that promised this conversation wasn't over and shoved Lexus's hand away, storming out the door. Lexus giggled, her goldfish brain already dismissing the conflict.

"She's so silly!"

You loved your friends and the genuine unabashed affection they radiated. Their transparency, while some deemed ignorant, was a quality you couldn't find in most friendships. It facilitated trust and a sense of belonging. They were some of the few people you would defend with your life.

"Ferrari are you spying on Clyde again?"

Your friend had her nose pressed against the window of the door looking into the kitchen. It was no secret that she had a major crush on the line cook, Clyde. It seemed like the two would never get together as Clyde was completely oblivious and Ferrari too awkward to make the first move.

"He's so cute today!"

DikinBaus might as well have been Cupid Me's headquarters the way it drew in hot guys and love struck hearts.

"Mercedes said that if you don't stop creeping on him she's going to call HR."

Ferrari ignores Lexus and turns her attention to the front entrance. Her eyes widen and she calls you over without looking away.

"Ooo! Y/N, your boys are here!"

___________________________

When I tell you I was so heartbroken I had to fight the Raisins girls in TFBW💔

TALK TO ME JUST HIT 100k RAAAAAH