Date

You had confided in Lexus that you called out of work today because of what happened last night. It had shaken you up a little more than you liked to admit and needed to take a day for yourself in the comfort of your apartment.

Just as you are about to pour yourself some (your fav drink) you get a call from Kenny.

"Y/N, Lexus told me what happened are you sure you're ok?"

His concern sounded a lot like Mysterion's, minus the deep voice. Maybe that was why you got that weird feeling from Mysterion last night. He must have reminded you of Kenny somehow.

"Yeah, I just needed to take a sick day, I'll be back in early tomorrow."

"No need. Take as much time as you need I'll have Mercedes cover for you. She needs to make up for the work she neglected last night anyway."

His scolding tone made you laugh a little.

"If you feel up to it," he asks, "I'd like to take you out tonight."

"That's a little unprofessional don't you think?"

"Since when do you care about professionalism?"

"Touché. What did you have in mind? If it's hot dogs and beer I have to warn you I'm not a big fan."

You can practically see him smiling in your head. "You'll see. I'll come get you around four tonight."

...

"Remind me again why we're at the Unplanned Parenthood, do you know something I don't?"

"Because," he says pulling down the fire escape stairs, "This building has the best view of the sunset. You have to see it at least once before you die."

He gestures to the ladder with an open hand. "Ladies first."

"You're looking at my ass aren't you?"

"Well I am now."

Kenny was right. The sun was just starting to set above the snow-capped mountains casting a majestic pink and orange glow over the town.

"Breath taking isn't it?"

Kenny hopped onto the roof with a plastic bag of Chinese food and sat beside you. You had been on top of a lot of buildings before but never at this time of day.

"You're the first person I've ever taken up here."

"I bet you say that to all your dates."

His side smile gleamed as he handed you the takeout box.

"This is a date?"

You roll your eyes, "Whatever."

Before you start to look away, he catches your chin gently in his hand and turns your face back to his.

"I'm enjoying our date. Even if you're crabby."

You smile and he puts both his palms up.

"I won't say it again I promise!"

He slides his hand behind his back crossing his fingers and you elbow him teasingly.

"You didn't have to do all this, you don't feel guilty about what happened last night do you?"

His face fell ever so slightly. "Maybe I do."

"There's nothing you could've done. Leave the stress to Captain Hindsight. You're too pretty to be worrying."

"I'm pretty now too?" He put his hand over his heart dramatically. "Y/N I'm honored!"

"Yeah yeah. Don't let it get to your head. I'm sure you get your ego stroked enough by Mercedes."

"I actually took a chance asking you out tonight. She told me you didn't like me and that I'd be wasting my time."

Of fucking course she would.

"Too bad I never listen."

Kenny's shaggy hair blew gently in the wind. You didn't realize how cold it was outside until now. He noticed you rub your arm and draped his orange jacket over your shoulders. It was thick and warm and smelled like him. You had never been close enough to smell him before but now that you had, it was your favorite scent.

You lean your head on Kenny's shoulder and he rests his on top of yours. It felt like a missing puzzle piece to your life had just been found. After years of jumping from state to state, you had finally found where you belonged. Viper, however, was a different story. How long could this last realistically? What would happen when this town no longer needed her?

...

Hours passed going back and forth sharing stories and making jokes before you realized how much time had gotten away from you. You didn't normally let anyone know where you lived but if you wanted anyone to know, it was Kenny.

"Wow, I like the way you decorate."

"C'mon be nice."

"No, I mean it!" He crashes into the couch with his arms spread. "I could definitely see myself living here."

"We go on one date and you want to move in already?"

"Trust me, if you lived in my apartment you'd want to move too."

The thought of Kenny posted up in his messy bachelor pad with Playboy magazines and pizza crusts on the floor was too funny.

Kenny

Kenny's phone buzzed getting a characteristically bossy text from Cartman.

Fatass🐖: Pick up the new keg I ordered on the loading dock out back.

"It's late," he said walking to the front door, "I should go."

Y/N looked slightly disappointed like she wanted him to stay. He wanted to stay forever. Out of all the flings he'd had in his life, none compared to the raw energy Y/N sent through his body. She had a great sense of humor, a silent toughness to her, and lips that screamed kiss me.

He turned the knob and looked back, unable to tear himself away from her.

What are you waiting for? Make a move!

Y/N didn't wait for him, she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips pulling back to gauge his reaction. There was a brief pause before his hands cupped her face, taking her into a deeper more deliberate embrace, moaning upon hearing the small noise she made.

Y/N pressed her body closer to Kenny's, running her hands down his back. A burning desire stirred deep inside him in anticipation of what was to follow. His body was ready for her but his mind wanted to take it slow. She was someone he wanted, no, needed by his side. He had to show her how serious his intentions with her were.

He reluctantly broke the kiss and whispered in her ear before disappearing behind the door and into the cold darkness.

"Goodnight."

_____________________
I wanna make another story :( i know I do this all the time so I have to wait before I start but I just can't help it. When the idea strikes it strikes hard.