Mafia

A group of large men in suits led by a slick-looking Italian man sauntered through the entrance. Mr. Loogie was a mob boss involved in the illegal tooth trade. He was physically imposing and always wore a pinstripe suit and gold rings on his fingers.

He laundered his money through the local movie theatre so the citizens of South Park wouldn't catch on to his criminal ways. To them, he was just another rich guy with powerful friends living on the good side of town in a mansion close to Tolkien's house.

You were aware of his secret persona and that the mafia used rather extreme interrogation methods. But as long as they only killed low-life criminals that crossed him, you let it slide. That's where you and Mysterion differed. He was more like a hall monitor.

You were Loogie's favorite girl at DikinBaus and he refused to be served by anyone else. He was waiting for you at his usual table lighting a Cuban cigar. You bend down to his level and kiss each cheek. It was his preferred way of greeting and for the tips he gave you, you'd do cartwheels if he asked you.

"Hello, gorgeous!" He beamed with a heavy accent, "Did you miss me?"

"Of course," you say with lidded eyes, "how could I forget my number one man."

Leaning into his ego made for good tips and it never hurt to stay on the mafia's good side.

He chuckled taking a long puff off his cigar with a wide smile. "I'm warning you, sweetheart, I am susceptible to flattery."

His friends, or rather, his henchmen, laugh. You internally congratulate yourself for having successfully delivered the perfect amount of charm.

"I'll keep that in mind," you wink, "What can I get you boys to drink?"

"Gimmie the top shelf stuff, and don't you worry your pretty little head, cost is not an issue."

You playfully shove his shoulder and hurry off to grab the drinks.

Kenny

'My number one man' Are you fucking kidding me!?

Kenny really shouldn't be spying but he got nervous whenever Don Loogie came around. Kenny had been following his organization for a while now but had trouble finding charges to bring him in on. He also didn't like the sight of the mafia being so physically close to Y/N. He was a dangerous man and Kenny felt a strong urge to protect her.

It got under Kenny's skin that he always asked for Y/N to wait on him. He hated seeing her pretty lips kiss someone else and calling him her 'number one man' was the final nail in the coffin.

He needed a drink to calm his nerves and followed Y/N to the back room where the kegs were kept. She hadn't heard him walking behind her over all the noise coming from the front of the restaurant so when she turned around she bumped into him spilling a little beer on his jacket.

"Kenny! I'm so sorry, you scared me! What are you doing back here?"

He laughed it off. A little beer spilled was no big deal. The look of concern on her face was adorable and reminded him that Loogie was just a patron to her and nothing more. At least, he hoped so.

"Same thing you are, getting a beer."

Kenny grabbed a stein from the top shelf and opened the spout on one of the kegs. Y/N set her tray down on the nearby table.

"Are you okay? You seem a little off, and you normally don't day drink."

"Yes, I'm fine. Just trying to wind down. I was up late last night."

"Me too. I just barely had the will to come in to work today."

Kenny grabbed a second stein and filled it with the expensive beer and offered it to her.