Chapter 4: The Love Life

Nami

It was the second day of me and mum living in Monkey D.s' huge house. I'd say I had already adjusted to the environment. I really liked Dragon-san and Dadan-san. She had taught my how to make cookies yesterday and we had a great time. Luffy found them in the middle of the night and ate them without warning, so naturally, I was pissed at him.

I woke up and got ready for the day, brushing my teeth and hair and dressing up in my cute pink ruffled skirt and white laced tank top. I open my door only to run into Luffy. His brown eyes met my hazel ones and we immediately looked away. He went in his room and I headed for the kitchen were a huge breakfast made by my mum and Dadan-san awaited for me.

I sat down and enjoyed it while having a pleasant conversation with mum and Dragon-san. Luffy run down the stairs and looked at us before smiling at mum and running outside.

"Where did he go?" Mother asked.

"Out with his friends or Hancock." Dragon-san answered.

"So, he does have a girlfriend!" Mum said excited.

"Yes"

"I saw her yesterday, but thought she was just a friend. She looked gorgeous! I'm so happy for them-"

"Can we just stop?" They both turned and looked at me confused.

"Is anything wrong with your brother, sweetie?"

"Yes, mum. There is! I just can't stand this stupid couple! And he's not my brother!!" I shouted and run back to my room. Dadan-san had stayed quiet the whole time. I locked myself in and felt tears on my eyes. I couldn't tell what had gotten into me and I felt anger towards Luffy. I hated him. No one had asked me if I wanted to be a sister to this idiot.

I heard a gentle knock on the door and thought it was mum so I ignored it. It was her fault that I was here, away from my friends. A second knock followed and then a third one.

"It's me, can I come in?" My brain recognized that the voice belonged to Dadan. I unlocked the door and let her in before locking it again. Dadan-san seemed to notice that I had teared up. She gave me a bear hug and I silently continued my crying. When I felt calmer I broke the hug and sat on the bed and she copied my moves.

"What's wrong, Nami?" I looked at her like she was stupid. She was there when we discussed it.

"Did you not hear?"

"No. What's wrong WRONG?" She said emphasizing the word 'wrong'. I sighed.

"I'm alone. I have no friends and I'm supposed to spend all summer here on my own. Nojiko has studies and I can't really bother her. My friends can't come here easily and I can't spend all day on the phone. I need to meet with someone, to go have fun. I need to party, to laugh, to flirt. And here I am getting jealous of the attention that this Hancock bitch gets." I quickly realized what I just said and I stared at Dadan-san wide eyed covering my mouth. She gave a little chuckle and smiled.

"Don't worry, no one likes her anyways." She looked at me as I relaxed and took a deep breath. "You know. I raised Luffy as my own child. He never really got to know his mother so I'm his only mother figure. I love him to the end of the world. However, I silently disapprove of his taste in women. That Hancock girl loves him but she is overly obsessed with him. It's unhealthy. And Luffy is just a stupid teenager. He just like the pleasure that this girl gives him." I blushed since I got what she ment but I've never gotten to discuss it with somebody. "A girl like you should have been the one by his side. Smart, kind, beautiful and strong."

"W-What are you talking about? We're siblings now."

"I know, I know. I said someone like you. Not you." She smirked and I blushed embarrassed. "I hope you're feeling better." I nodded and she left the room. I still didn't like his guts but some day I had to accept him as a brother.

Night had rolled around and i was sitting on the living room's armchair reeding a book. I heard keys thrust into the door lock and laughter followed soon. The stupid duo got in the house kissing and touching each other. Luffy sat near me on the sofa and Hancock sat on his lap. They continued their make out session and I had already enough of it. I sighed and muttered "goodnight" before heading in my room. I brushed my teeth and got into bed when I heard them on the hallway giggling.

They opened the door and closed it behind but the walls were thin enough that I could here everything. I swear I thought I heard Luffy's pants unzip and I sat frozen on my bed. Soon moans from Hancock's mouth followed and I covered my ears with a pillow. When I thought that they stoped I laid down on my back and closed my eyes ready to fall asleep, and that's when I heard it. Luffy groaned in the sexiest way I had ever thought he would. My face felt hot and my body was also burning.

He was moaning and grunting loudly. I didn't hear Hancock's voice but Luffy's was making my body scream for attention. Another deep moan was heard and I unconsciously touched myself. I started by lightly grabbing my breast and squeezing my legs together to slipping my hand inside my underwear. I could here his bed hitting the wall with each move of his body and my fingers slammed inside me with his rhythm. He was going quite fast and I felt the need to moan, but held back.

"Fuck" I heard him say through the thin walls and he orgasmed with a loud moan. I listened to his voice while my other hand touched my clitoris. His sounds couldn't escape my mind and I soon finished myself, feeling my muscles spasm and tighten. I let a quiet groan and I hoped no one had heard me. I fell back on the bed ashamed and wipped my fingers with a tissue on my nightstand.

Did I just finish for my stepbrother?