Chapter 5: The Heat

Luffy

Uneasiness. That's what I was feeling. My heart raced, my breath was hot and my head hurt. I felt anger. Why the heck would I care if Ace hooked up with her. Since when do I mind if my brother had a one night stand with a girl. Or about how her feelings would get hurt. How she'd fall in love with him deeply and her expectations getting crushed. If she agreed to have sex with him he'd make sure she knows there won't be any emotional attachment. However, she'll love him because he's just fucking good. And I'm not...

'Why did I just compare myself with him?'

My lungs filled with some cool summer air and I finally started to feel calm since stepping on the patio. I heard the sliding door open and light steps coming close to me but keeping a distance.

"You okay?" Her voice was concerned and sweet. It felt like a light caress for my ears. I didn't look at her, my back still facing her. I couldn't look at her in the eye. Embarrassment washed over me. She was still standing there patiently.

"Don't want to talk about it." I sensed that this angered her a little.

"Luffy, I know we're supposed to be siblings but I don't want it. Especially if that means that you'll control me. Never have I ever judged you and your girlfriend, unlike her. Never have I intrude between you and her even when you were fucking loudly last night." I felt me cheeks get hot. She's heard that? "You and your sex life are none of my business and I hope my own won't be yours."

"It's not like I care-"

"You embarrassed me in front of everyone. You do realize that, right?"

"Can you leave me alone?" I asked calmly. Her response was just silence. It wasn't until a couple of seconds later that I heard her light footsteps leaving the patio and joining back on the party.

I had to talk to Ace. I couldn't let this side of me ruin our friendship... Our brotherhood. I simply didn't want to do it, yet. The thought of him coming back and sleeping with her was making my blood boil. I hated it.

I took out my phone and texted him.

Luffy: So sorry, bro...

No response... My phone rang and it startled me, but I answered.

"H-hey..." I said.

"Hey" Ace's voice was rough.

"Ace, I'm sorry. Really. You can do whatever you want and I'm in no place to decide that for you. I honestly don't want our friendship to be ruined."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too... I really shouldn't have involved with your family. Nami is cute. I mean she's hot." I nodded and I immediately blushed. 'Shit.' I was glad no one could see me. "However, I should've treated her as family. I promise I won't do anything again. Your family is my family, brother." I grinned. This went better than I expected.

"I love ya, Ace"

"Me too, you fucking crybaby. Like I said... " He started and I could sense a smile in his tone "I won't ever approach her romantically. However if you want to-"

"Oh shut up! She's my sis-"

"IF you ever want to ditch that Hancock bitch that treats everybody like shit and find someone that will love you genuinely, don't hesitate to talk to me. Whether that's Nami-chan or not."

"Sure."

"Okay, talk to you later, brother. I've got a lecture tomorrow at university. Good night"

"Good night, Ace." I ended the call smiling. I sighed a breath that I didn't even remember taking. I'm blessed to have him as a brother. A text popped on my screen.

Sabo: Good job, Luffy. Glad you two talked it out. 😊

Sabo must had left with Ace from the party. He was like a guardian angel. I loved my family so much.

I walked back inside satisfied and noticed that the food was gone. I felt angry and realized that everybody was also gone. I looked for Nami everywhere. She was not in the kitchen or the living room. Not in the sitting area or her bedroom. I walked in her in suite bathroom bursting inside searching for answeres to my questions.

There she was, undressing in front of the bathtub. I saw her back as she was lifting her shirt over her head. Her skirt was already on the ground and I could see her black sexy panties through the see-through gray tights.

Upon realizing what had happen she covered her top bringing down her shirt. I shut my eyes tightly and even brought my hand on them to seal them tighter.

"What are you doing?!" She screamed.

"Sorry!" I shouted as I closed the door and run to my room. My breath was caught in my throat. She was looking good. Too good. Good enough to be food. I felt my body radiating heat. I was sweating and panting just from one look of her body. I didn't feel like myself.

I guessed that the party was over so I underssed myself. I took off my shoes while sitting on the edge of my bed and then my shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror before me. I traced my abdomen with my eyes shut as the image of her ass came to my mind. Her long legs beautifully covered by her rights, her small waist and her narrow shoulders.

My hand was touching my clothed crotch and I sighed. I let myself fall back on the bed as I imagined her hands on my body. The slick skin of her hand touching my dick as my hand slipped inside her panties, grabbing her voluminous ass.

My bedroom door bursted open and I quickly covered my still clothed private area with my t-shirt.

"Oops... Someone is having fun tonight" Bellemere said as she turned around to leave while my dad stood frozen holding the door handle. His eyes stared into my soul.

"W-What are you doing here so early?"

"We were done eating and Nami-chan texted us that the party was over so we came back... What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I said as I looked around the room to turn my gaze away from my father's.

"You can call her to come if you want her that bad. You know that you're allowed to do that son. Why pleasuring yourself when you can have Hancock here. That's why I asked Bellemere to stay with us. Now I don't have to jerk off every night-"

"DRAGON! Shut up and leave the kid alone!"

With that dad closed the door and I was left alone. I wasn't embarrassed about being caught. I was more embarrassed that I was thinking about Nami. If our parents knew they'd be super mad and they'd be right. Wanting to fuck my sister is insane.