Chapter 10: The Dive

Luffy

It was hot and I was sticky from the sweat that was dripping down my back. I helped Nami and Robin with their suitcases up the stairs since the elevator was out of order and it wouldn't be repaired for at least an hour. What makes matters worse is that the rooms were on the 6th floor.

I hopped into the shower and let the cold steam of water cool my skin. Zoro was at the hotel's bar drinking his morning beer and that ment I was alone in our shared room. I laughed as I imagined the bartenders face when he'd see Zoro sitting on the barstool asking for a drink at 10 a.m.

Despite finishing with washing my hair and body, I remained under the cool water and I leaned back on the shower wall enjoying the sensation. Excitement rushed through me thinking about our plans for the day. It would be an amazing day on the beach. Nami in swimwear popped on my mind. I felt a rush of blood on my dick and scold myself for that.

"Fuck..." I mumbled while surpassing a tempting thought to masturbate. I grabbed a towel and patted down my body untill it was dry.

I reached the lobby wearing my red swimming trunks and a white t-shirt along with my black backpack. Robin was sitting on an armchair wearing a lavender coloured sundress with thin straps, ruffled top and a flowy skirt that reached above her ankles. I could see her deep blue swimwear since its straps were tied in knot behind her long neck. On her feet laid a big white tote bag.

Sanji was serving her a drink and I could almost swear that hearts were appearing around him as he tried to flirt with her. He was in a white t-shirt and navy blue designer swim trunks, with the logo of Tommy Hilfiger diagonally on the left side. He was also wearing a belt bag. Zoro was enjoying his beer while staring at them, leaning back on the opposite armchair with one leg crossed on the other. He was in his green swimming trunks from the get go and he just took off his shirt. His upper body had gained way more muscule than last year and he was confidently showing it while going out with his upper half naked.

Usopp, Sabo and Ace made their appearance from behind me. Ace's sweamwear caught my eye. It was black with red, yellow and orange flames on the bottom combined with a red opened shirt. Sabo was in a blue-green polo shirt and white swimsuit and Usopp was wearing a shirt with fanky patterns and some yellow swimwear that his girlfriend, Kaya, had picked out for him alonf with small round sunglasses. They all had their backpacks on and the only one missing was Nami.

The sound of Nami's sandals followed soon after. Her petit frame made it's way down the stairs and I sat there looking im awe. She was in a white dress that was flowy but hugged her curves nicely and reached her thighs. I guessed that was also probably wearing a white swimwear since it wasn't showing underneath. It's strings were probably also hidden underneath the dress' puffed sleaves. Additionally, she had a golden chain around her tiny waist and some pearls were decorating her cute ears. Her fingers were wrapped tightly around a fabric bag that had oranges drawn on the outer side. She was beautiful and I hated myself for thinking that. Moreover, I couldn't ignore the her fresh scent as she walked passed me. She smelled kinda citrusy.

With that, I assumed that we were ready to depart and I turned to everyone. "Are you ready, guys?" Some nodded and some said yes, so we got out of the hotel and headed to the beach.

Upon taking the first step outside the summer heat wave hit us. It was bright and hot so we rushed to the beach to cool boilings bodies down.

"So, are you guys doing better?" Zoro asked while taking his spot on a lounging chair, crossing his arms behind his head and closing his eyes ready for his next nap.

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending nothing had happened. He saw passed my lie and looked at me, opening one eye. He didn't say anything. I scratch my cheek nervously and looked away.

"Yeah... I think so..." I answered honestly and I saw one side of his mouth almost turning into a smile. He closed his eyes again and started snoring.

I rolled my eyes. "You're not fun, Zoro!" I shouted and started running around the beach splashing cold water on Usopp. He was screaming something about dying by his salty-water-allergy-disease and then seeked shelter behind Robin. Ace and Sanji grabbed him and threw him into the water before joining themselves into the sea. Usopp's screams were louder than a toddler who's candy was taken away.

I was about to join as well, but I turned my head back to Nami. "Wanna join?"

"Yes" she said and gave me a smile. I looked at Robin and although she hadn't lifted her head from the book she was reading, I saw a small genuine smile on her lips.

"Are you coming with us, Robin?" I asked.

"Go ahead captain! I'll stay here with mr. swordsman." She said and glanced at us for a second before turning her attention back on the book.

I grabbed Nami's arm and dragged her to the beach. She was screaming that she was still wearing her clothes and I stopped. "Ah, right." Why did I stop? I'd never do that with the guys. She was a couple of inches away as she lifted her dress over her head. I felt my head spinning. She was stunning. Her white top covered the majority of her breasts but they were voluminous enough to be too much for that piece of clothing. They were so white, and smooth. Her belly was tight and her lower part curvy. When she turned her back to me so she could leave her clothes on the lounge chair, I couldn't help but look at her butt. The fabric was covering half of her buttcheeks and her plump ass was jiggling with each step. It wasn't too revealing but somehow she made it look sexy.

I stepped out of my trace of thoughts and hoped that she didn't caught me staring. I lifted my shirt and took it off, throwing it on Zoro's face before grabbing Nami's hand again. She was screaming again but this time it was from the cold water so I grabbed her by the waist with one arm throwing the both of us deep into the ocean. I reached the surface for air and I noticed her doing the same. She panted and I could hear water in her lungs as she coughed it out.

Suddenly, she splashed a huge wave of water on my face and I screamed as the salty water got in my eyes. "Why did you do that?!" I asked.

"Why did YOU do that?!" She responded angrily but in reality she was laughing, so I chuckled as well. "It's so cold" she noted shivering.

"Sorry" I said looking in her eyes.

"Yeah, sure." She responded rolling her eyes while smiling.

"Wanna swim around to warm up?" I asked. I looked in her eyes as the bright sun was hitting them from behind me and her hazel orbs glistened with delightness.

"Yes" she smiled brighter than fire and it melted my heart.

"It's a race" I shouted sprinting off.

"Luffy! Stop!"