Chapter 15: The lips' touch

Nami

I saw Zoro coming down the stairs wearing a really casual outfit and then, upon glancing at Robin's also casual choice of clothing, I questioned my own.

"Robin, where are we going today?"

"To the beach!" She said smiling at Zoro. He gave her a side grin, back.

"Yeah I know! But it doesn't seem you two are dressed just for that? What's the special occasion?"

"Is there something wrong with my outfit, Nami?" Robin asked innocently making me blush from embarrassment.

"That's not what I mean, Robin. I'm sorry you took it that way." I said with a slight bow. "It just seems like you guys are dressed for hiking." Robin laughed.

"I know. I'm just teasing you. We'll be spending the entire day at the beach. We'll come back just to sleep. Usually we brought tents to sleep in by the beach but this time Dragon-san was kind enough to book us some hotel rooms. I wonder why..." 'that may be my mom's idea'.

I took a look at what I was wearing. It was a nice yellow tank top paired with a blue ruffled mini skirt and some cute sandals. It would be a shame if I ruined them. Plus, wearing a dress might be uncomfortable for doing beach activities.

"I'm afraid you can't change now. I can see everyone arriving." Robin said and I immediately turned my head only to be greeted by literally everyone. Even Luffy was on time.

Sanji brought a small portable camping fridge that he borrowed from the hotel's kitchen. Usopp was holding onto some charcoal and Ace was holding some matches.

"Aghhh... I don't know why I had to bring those since you guys know I can light a fire inside every woman 'cause I'm so hot!" Ace complained. Sabo and Luffy rolled their eyes and Ace smirked at his successful attempt to cringe his brothers.

"Alright guys! I think we're ready to leave." Luffy said and Usopp took the lead heading out while Zoro went the other way.

___

We reached the sea and searched for a less crowded spot. Zoro placed the huge umbrella that he borrowed from the hotel's lobby inside the hot sand.

"Oi Usopp!" Luffy shouted before shoving his big nosed friend into the sea, fully clothed.

"Luffy! You bastard! Why did you do that?"

"Shishi" he laughed wholeheartedly.

'Stop it' I internally said and I felt the anger rise inside me.

Luffy walked towards Zoro while on the background Usopp was cursing.

"Oi Zoro!" He shouted again.

"Don't even think about it." The green haired man claimed in a serious tone that would make a bear shiver, but not Luffy.

"Come on~ you're not fun."

I saw Robin coming towards me and then plopping herself on the sand she had already taken her clothes off and was left in her black bikini. A red book, as always, decorated her hands.