Chapter 11: The Feelings

Nami

We headed back to our hotel rooms as the sun had started to set. My hair were drenched in saltwater and my lips felt swollen and salty. Me and Luffy were walking close by, chatting and laughing while the rest of the group followed close behind.

"Guys!" I heard Usopp's voice over everyone's else. "Look!" He said and I turned back, noticing him pointing towards the most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen. The vast sky was purple, pink and orange fading into crimson red. I was before a wonder yet, my attention turned to Luffy who was staring into the sky with a grin. His long black eyelashes covered in salt and his cheek bones blushing from being under the sun all day. His skin was a shade darker and it suit him. I noticed a scar  under his left eye and made a mental note to investigate later.

His gaze suddenly turned to me and I looked away blushing, but this time I would blame it on the sun. I crossed my fingers that he didn't catch me looking and once the sun was almost set, I turned back guiding the way to the hotel. The rest of the walk was silent between the two of us.

I took a much needed cold shower and got dressed in my formal attire. A black mini pencil-skirt that barely reached the middle of my thighs and a lace burgundy tank top was the chosen outfit for the night. Our plan was to go to a high class, Michelin restaurant that Sanji worked at each summer and he would be paying, so I couldn't say no. I grabbed my black jacket and my purse. Then, slipped my high heels on before joining everyone in the lobby.

Each and every guy was in a suit or a dress shirt looking classy, except Robin, who left the hotel room pretty early, and Zoro. I assumed it could be Robin's plan to seduce him, so I walked up to everybody unbothered my their absence.

"Hey, you beautiful lady!" Sanji said holding himself back from drooling. He offered me a rose which I accepted gracefully. It was a beautiful red one.

Two sets of footsteps echoed behind us "Ero-cock" Zoro exclaimed.

"It's 'cook' you fucking mold-head!" Zoro growled in response and ignored him turning his attention back to Robin. I could see her flash him a blissful smile and I could swear Zoro blushed for a second.

In her hand was a white rose contrasting her deep purple maxi dress. My instincts were screaming that Zoro gave it to her and not Sanji.

"Hey, Nami" a familiar step brother spoke up.

"Hey!" I said helping with breaking the awkwardness that had taken place between us.

"Hello, Nami! You look gorgeous!" Sabo said in a very gentlemanly way. I smiled at his kind words.

"Thank you!"

"Oi. I'll tell your girlfriend" Ace said approaching dangerously behind him with a smirk.

"We are not together" Sabo said and rolled his eyes.

"Yet." Luffy and Ace said in unison almost like a choir. I looked puzzled.

"Me and Koala aren't like tha- you know what? Please, mind your own business."

(*>_<*)ノ

We entered the property of a crazily high class restaurant called "Baratie". It was a restaurant above the sea and you had to go through a wooden bridge to reach it. The smell of sea food and meat hit my nostrils.