Chapter 7: The Awkwardness

Nami

I sat on my bed letting my drenched hair soak my red silky short pajamas. I preferred it when the hot summer weather dried it naturally defining my wavy locks. I walked downstairs where mum and Dragon-san were watching a movie. Luffy was sitting on the other side playing games on his phone. I sat next to him and pushed my elbow in his ribs.

"Ow! What was that, Nami?" he shouted gaining our parents attention.

"Sorry." I smiled awkwardly looking at our parents and then glared him deadly in the eyes motioning him to shush. He understood the assignment. I went closer and whispered in his ear.

"Why did you burst open my bathroom door and why were you there in the first place. You're not allowed to go in my room again without my approval."

"I was looking for you, okay? You were nowhere to be found and I wanted to know who ate all the food and where was everybody." He whispered back.

"Well, thanks to you making it awkward everyone left and also the food was eaten by Usopp. He said it was his chance to eat since you left."

"That bastard!" He shouted and I stared at him in shock. Our parents did the same.

"Who's a bastard Luffy?" Dragon-san asked angry by his son's use of language.

"Usopp. He ate all the food while I was away!"

"That Bastard!" Dragon-san shouted and mum 'not-so-playfully' punched his arm.

"That's not the point. Why didn't you knock on my door?" I inquired whispering again.

"Sorry, that's my fault. I forgot."

"Yeah, but you almost saw me naked!"

"Okay. I got an idea. Come with me." He said and I reluctantly followed.

As we got up I heard mum say "Thank God our babies finally get along" to Dragon-san.

We went up the stairs and Luffy dragged me to his room. He closed the door behind and looked at me. I was confused and stared back puzzled. He took off his shirt and pants and was left on his underwear. I now stared shocked.

I noticed how toned and strong his body looked despite his lean figure. His chest was broad and his abs were popping. His collar bone was visible like the V above his private area. It all led down to his gray underwear. It was some boxers that were tight enough to define his private tool.

I blushed crazily. He probably took notice because he quickly dressed up.

"S-So, are we even now?" He asked looking away. He was embarrassed but I was satisfied that at least he felt what I had felt.

"Luffy, please stop. We are siblings and you have a girlfriend that would very much disapprove with this and she'd be right.

"I just wanted to be even. I didn't want you to feel embarrassed."

"Well, it helped a little" I admitted.

"If it makes you feel better, your mum and my dad almost caught me jerking off." I laughed uncontrollably. The image of him jerking off and my mum walking in was hilarious. The fact alone that he was jerking off was hot. I was laughing loudly and he blushed. "Please stop laughing. Are we even now?" I finally managed to calm down.

"To be honest. Yeah, we're good. But please knock next time."

"I will." He said smiling.

I walked back in my room and headed to the bathroom for my night routine. I finished brushing my teeth when I heard the shower on Luffy's bathroom. 'Why were those walls so thin? That sound would disturb my sleep.'

That's when I heard a thud like someone had punched the wall. And that someone could only be Luffy. I hopped in the shower without letting the water fall and just leaned on the wall.

I heard him curse under his breath while panting. In that moment I realized he was finishing whatever was interupted before, and that was jerking off to Hancock. He somehow really liked that woman despite apparently just doing it for the food. He must really love her.

"-mi" he was talking but the shower water was blocking my hearing. "Nami-" my eyes shot open wide. Did I hear my name? Did I imagine that? "Nami~ please..." I felt my heart skip a beat. Or two, or three. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I grabbed the hem of my pants and panties and pulled it down a little. My one hand found the spot on my clitoris while the other was busy playing with my nipple. I heard another thud and felt it on my body. It almost made me come but I somehow surpassed it. My hand searched for my drawer and found some lotion. I dug my fingers in and slide them in my vegina. The sensation was extraordinary. I pumbed my fingures up and down rubbing my walls when I heard Luffy moan my name one last time. "Nami~!" He grunted hitting the wall twice with his fist and we both came. The euphoric state took over my body and it didn't let go for a about ten seconds. My vegina clenched my fingures like my life depended on them. I moaned loudly. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I panted and then I remembered how thin the walls were. I froze knowing now that my step brother heard me orgasm to his jerk off.