2: perfume allergy

CHAPTER 2
Perfume Allergy

THE questions that Kassidy and Peter were supposed to be answering were

THE questions that Kassidy and Peter were supposed to be answering were... overwhelming to say the least. After a few minutes of the flashing cameras and loud voices, Peter had left, leaving Kassidy to fend for herself.

She eventually closed herself off, and also left the stage, leaving the paparazzi-filled room staring after her.

After leaving the building, Kassidy looked up to see Peter sitting on the roof, his feet dangling. She let out a light sigh before floating upwards and landing beside him.

"Hey." he muttered, not lifting his head.

"Hey." Kass greeted, sitting down next to the boy. Her eyes landed on an Iron Man mural that was directly across the street from the two, and she frowned. "You okay?"

Peter let out a sigh, and nodded his head, untrusting of his ability to speak at the moment. He scooted closer to the girl and rested his head upon her shoulder, completely ignoring the buzzing that was coming from his phone.

*

The phone calls didn't stop over the next couple days.

Kassidy had finally gotten her bags packed for Europe, and was spending the rest of her free afternoon at Peters house, helping him figure out what else he needed to pack.

"You're a girl!" Peter said, frowning at the open suitcase on his bed. "You're better at this stuff than I am."

Kassidy giggled and kicked her feet up onto Peters desk.

"You forget the fact that I was homeless for like- my whole teenage life." she smiled. "Don't know much about packing a suitcase."

Before Peter could respond, May appeared in the doorway and threw a banana at him. The fruit clashed into his cheek before landing on the ground with a splat. Mays hands flew to her face in shock, and after a few seconds she burst out laughing, Kassidy joining in.

"So sorry." she giggled, closing her eyes. "I thought you could sense that with your Peter-tingle!"

Kassidy's quiet laugh progressed into a louder, more obnoxious laugh as Peter closed his eyes in frustration.

"Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle." he pleaded, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"So what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?" May asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah?" Kassie joined in, spinning in Peters chair. "That's a bit... bananas."

May pointed at Kassie and let out a laugh, while Peter just sent the girl a glare.