012. Monica

𓆉 KILBY GIRL 𓆉

CHAPTER TWELVE
𓆉

AFTER MAKING IT HOME, MOST of the kids in the household made their way to the pool, except for Conrad, per usual.

Belly was wearing her new purple bikini Taylor insisted on her to wear. Fawning about how Conrad is going to go crazy over it. For the short amount of time Taylor and Lana pretended like that didn't hate each others guts, and somewhat tolerated each other.

Steven, Jeremiah, and Trent wandered off to the other side of the pool, as did the girls.

"Conrad is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini." The blonde shared her excitement, hoping Belly would share some of it.

"No, i doubt it," Belly shook her head in disappointment, moving her arms around in the water to create ripples. "I honestly think he couldn't care less."

"Come, on Belly."

"No, seriously." Belly sighed. "He didn't ever get me a present this year."

"What?" Taylor said out of disbelief. It was far out of character for Conrad, everyone including Taylor knew it.

"Yeah he's been a total grouch lately." Lana pitched in, looking up from the shark floaty that she had been wrangling for the past five minutes to get on, and was finally able to sit on it.

Belly nodded along with her with wide eyes of agreement. "He claimed her forgot."

Taylor scoffed. "Ugh, what a little bitch."

Lana screeched as the float slid from under her, sending her under water, and the shark, nose diving up.

She was only met with laughter from the rest of them, while she was stuck with chlorine filled water in her nose. She relentlessly coughed, it tuning out their laughs.

"That was pathetic, Lana." Steven grinned ear to ear.

"Shove a stick in it, Steven!" She shouted back, still focusing on getting the water out of her nose.

"We know you're gossiping about us over there." Taylor titled her head with a loopy smile.

"Yeah you wish."

"Let's play chicken!" Belly's best friend rose from the in excitement.

"No. Not chicken." Belly pointed her finger, shaking her head.

"Yes." Taylor demanded.

"I was like twelve the time we played." Belly whined, shaking her head from side to side.

"I'm in." Lana shrugged carelessly. She never cared what it was, but she was always up for it. If it was fun to her, in her mind she would make it fun for everyone else.

"oh, come on, It'll be hilarious." Taylor pleaded towards Belly, knowing she wouldn't stand her ground for long.

"Hey, i'm down." Jeremiah agreed shortly after Lana had. "Come, on Steven, Trent."