013. Birthday dinner

𓆉 𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖸 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𓆉

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
𓆉

AFTER THE GAME OF VOLLEYBALL everything went well into the ball ended up smacking Nicole center in the face.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Belly apologized for Taylor's actions.

"Yeah no, I'm totally fine." She shook her head with a bashful look towards Conrad. "You guys keep playing."

Conrad followed up with checking on his girlfriend, Nicole only declining it.

"I'm so so sorry again, Nicole."

"Preserver through these hard times, girl. You got this!" Lana wooed, picking fun at her friend as she laughed along. Belly only sent her a small look of disapproval but was relieved when Nicole laughed along.

"Come on, Belly." Taylor nodded, harshly glaring Conrad and Nicole's way. "Conrad can take care of Nicole." She bashed his way. "Let's inside in look at ourselves in the mirror some more."

Conrad paused, his eyes lowering. "Yeah, have fun with that."

𓆉

Stepping out of the shower she wrapped the cream white towel around her body, and stepped in front of the mirror. She was stuck looking again. And all she could see was disgust. Every imperfection that covered her face and arms. She wanted to gag.

"hurry up!" She heard Jeremiah's voice from the other side of the door.

Lana rolled her eyes in sighed, wrapping her hair into a towel. "Shut up, im coming out." She opened the door, emerging out from the steamed room.

"Sit by me at dinner, i don't think i can bear seeing Belly and Cam Cameron flirt the whole time." Jeremiah fake gagged.

"Of course." She puckered her lips, blowing a kiss his way.

Trails of water followed behind her as she went to her room. She went over to her vanity and began getting ready for Belly's birthday dinner.

She did a little more considering the party was tonight. Surprisingly to her, she did beach waves in her hair to replicate her hair after the beach.

Her outfit was her favorite part. She wore a green satin bandana top with a white layered skirt with lace.

With a few quick spritz of perfume she hurried downstairs to the smell of lobster. She hurried to sit down by Jeremiah where he had saved a spot for her.

They exchanged a quick smile before Lana rushed to get her food. The smell was so captivating she couldn't wait any longer.

Everyone talked amongst each other and kept the talk going until Jeremiah spoke aloud, the group falling into silence. "So cam, You mind if i call you Cam Cameron?"

Cam laughed, "Mmh. Yeah, man. Feel free."

"I'm glad you're here Cameron." Susannah praised, her welcoming smile on display. "I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I have heard a lot about you."