015. Heart shape kisses

𓆉 KILBY GIRL 𓆉

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
𓆉

LANA DIDNT FEEL THE CONSEQUENCES from last night until she was woken by loud knocking on her door.

She groaned, turning away from the bright sun that shone through her bay window. "Come in." She said groggily, tossing her soft blue blanket aside.

The door almost immediately swung open, revealing Xana.

Lana's whole body tensed, awaiting her mothers words. She didn't know whether if she was going to bash her or be oddly kind.

But she had already got her answer. Xana grabbed a vase with beautiful pink tulips and smashed it straight onto the ground.

"Get out!" Lana practically screamed, quickly standing to stop her mother from creating further damage to the room she built up through the years.

Xana only ignored the girl, pushing her off. "Don't touch me." She scoffed, slurring her words as she stumbled over to the girls stuff animals.

"Your to old for this stuff." She threw one of the stuff animals into the glass and water mixture now sitting on the wood flooring.

"Get out!" Lana screamed again, she felt like that was the only word she knew how to say at the moment.

"You don't tell me what to do. I tell you what to do." She pointed a sharp finger towards Lana, stumbling forward, getting closer and closer towards Lana.

Xana smushed her daughter cheeks together as roughly as she could, "I'm so sick of you treating me like trash." Her head tilted to the side, now grabbing Lana's wrist as tight as she could. "I am your mother!"

"I hate you." Lana gritted beneath her teeth after Xana let go of her. "I hate you so much!" She pushed her as hard as she could, sending the drunk woman stumbling backwards into a wall. "You will never be my mother."

Xana didn't say a word, instead kept silent, scaring Lana even further. She rose her hand quick sending a sharp strike at Lana's cheek.

Lana's head snapped that way, a burning sensation taking over her whole face. Her hand came up to touch the now red spot on her cheek in shock.

Without another word Xana left, diving her way past somebody in the door way, Lana didn't even know was there.

She jumped when a hand was placed on her shoulders, steadying themselves in front of her. But she immediately relaxed when she found it was only Jeremiah standing in front of her.

She kept her head hung low with embarrassment. "Did you see the whole thing?" She whispered lowly. Looking up she could see him shaking his head.

His hands came up to her cheeks, the pads of his thumbs wiping away the small tears that slowly started to trickle from her eyes like the rain when it sprinkled ever so softly.

It only made her cry more. So much that her whole body gave out. Jeremiah didn't move though, he only fell down with her, holding her tightly in his arms like she could disappear at any moment if he didn't hold on tight enough.